Favorite Poker Podcasts

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anybody have a favorite Poker podcast? I like the Red Chip Poker one for strategy and the Ante Up one for news and entertainment.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think DAT poker podcast is good. It features Adam Schwarz and Terrance Chan (who had the prior long running 2 Plus 2 poker podcast for many years) as well as newcomer to the team Daniel Negreanu.

Another podcast which took honors in last years awards is The Chip Race which features Dara O'Kearney and David Lappin. Their format is excellent- each week there are feature stories, hand breakdowns, news, and then featured interviews with top flite players and industry figures.

Finally one personal favorite of mine was Heads Up with Remko. They might be difficult to find at this point as I am not sure if they got locked away in PokerGo's vault. These were hour long interviews between Remko Rinkema and many of the best players in the world talking about their beginnings, their training/practice, achievements and general lifestyle- I have about fifty on file on my computer and they are excellent.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now I've got to give it to the PokerCentral Podcast, the production quality and the guests they get on there are top notch. It's included with a PokerGO membership.

Elliot Roe's Mindset advantage podcast I find quite good as well because of the quality of guests he's able to draw on there (elite list of clients he has)

And finally, I like the ALL-IN Poker Podcast... why? Well first off because it's hosted by me, but more importantly because it's a show where with 2-3 hours of time with my guests I'm able to go very deep and intimate with them. This podcast is a lot more about understanding the character, the story, the drives of some of the best players in the world.

And speaking of long form podcasts, it wouldn't be a fav list without mentioning probably the longest running podcast of them all, the Joe Ingram poker life podcast.

Great thing is these can all be found on youtube, and there is an endless amount of content to listen to if you're looking for extra motivation during the grind!