A

Atom Winner

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I have temporarily not chosen my favorite poker player, but in the near future I think I will follow the professional game and choose the best player for myself
let us know who that is

My favourite player is Daniel Negreanu! I think that he is the best 😀
Yes you are right he is a really good player but for me Benny Spindler is the best player

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unlike most, I don't have a favorite player. There are players who have an interesting and original style of play that I like, but nothing more. I think the only player I'm really interested in is myself :)

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I admire the game of many players, mainly Brazilians like Caio Brás, Rafael Moraes, Lai Tournier, Andre Akari

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best and my favorite is Daniel Negreanu.

A

Atom Winner

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Unlike most, I don't have a favorite player. There are players who have an interesting and original style of play that I like, but nothing more. I think the only player I'm really interested in is myself :)
There are players who have an interesting and original style of play that I like, but nothing more. You Absolutely right
I think the only player I'm really interested in is myself of course who dont know you :) a little joke

Daniel Negreanu ofc
He is really a good player

A

Atom Winner

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Phil Hellmuth. But if you don't watch poker, but if you watch a show, then of course Daniel Negreanu is out of the competition.
Phil Hellmuth. He is very good
but if you watch a show, then of course Daniel Negreanu is out of the competition. Yeah you are absoulotly rihgt

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you also have a favorite poker player:
Mine is Benny Spindler
:)
Tell me your favorite poker players
I am terrible at remembering names. I will say I do not have one fav player rather I have several in different areas as in Likability, up and comers, bluffers cash game player, Tournament player, entertaining players. And a few just on looks, Maria Ho for one.

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Fedor Truntsev, widely known in narrow circles :)

Joseph Nobbs

Joseph Nobbs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
ebruary 1, 1977)

google.com
The Phil Ivey story is something straight out of a movie. It includes sneaking into card rooms when he was under 21, 10 wsop bracelets, $20 million in online ...
https://upswingpoker.com › most-famous...
10 Most Famous Poker Players
Ever (Male & Female)
He is followed by Phil Ivey, Johnny Chan, and Doyle Brunson who have equally won 10 WSOP Bracelets.
https://www.pokernews.com › poker-pla...
Best Poker Players | Most
Popular Poker Players of All Time
2. Phil Ivey – $100+ Million. Phil Ivey Image: Instagram/philivey. Many consider Phil Ivey to be one of the greatest ..

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
ebruary 1, 1977)
View attachment 319322

google.com
The Phil Ivey story is something straight out of a movie. It includes sneaking into card rooms when he was under 21, 10 WSOP bracelets, $20 million in online ...
View attachment 319323
https://upswingpoker.com › most-famous...
10 Most Famous Poker Players
Ever (Male & Female)
He is followed by Phil Ivey, Johnny Chan, and Doyle Brunson who have equally won 10 WSOP Bracelets.
View attachment 319324
https://www.pokernews.com › poker-pla...
Best Poker Players | Most
Popular Poker Players of All Time
2. Phil Ivey – $100+ Million. Phil Ivey Image: Instagram/philivey. Many consider Phil Ivey to be one of the greatest ..
Arguably the best player there is 👌🏼

A

Atom Winner

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Even though I like is

Gus Hansen​

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Doyle Branson. In addition to being a great poker player, he has written a great book on poker that is considered one of the best. The second player is Daniel Negreanu

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Doyle Branson. In addition to being a great poker player, he has written a great book on poker that is considered one of the best. The second player is Daniel Negreanu
Richards younger brother?

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like watching Phil Hellmuth play, but Daniel Negreanu is not bad either.

E

Elliot051004

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
i am not up to date regarding the poker world but my favorite was chris ferguson back then . and Annette Obrestad
Daniel Negreanu- The way he can read a person and say what hand they have when no-one else would have a clue in his position amazes me. He was also the first poker player i actively watched.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aaron Barone. Not only an amazing player, but exact same style in music, and we share very same views about the life in general. He has a Twitch channel if you wanna check it out. :)