Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Phil Hellmuth. This man born in Wisconsin, United States, is a crack and I love the way he plays poker

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Andre Akkari is a very technical and very good player.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am not that much of a poker nerd and do not follow a lot of poker events or players.

Shame on me!

So I cannot answer your question confidently but if that changes, I'll let you know. 🤓

If you'd force me to, I have to go with Dara O'Kearney for now as I won his book recently on CardsChat on GTO and it's a good read so far. 😎

A

Atom Winner

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am not that much of a poker nerd and do not follow a lot of poker events or players.

Shame on me!

So I cannot answer your question confidently but if that changes, I'll let you know. 🤓

If you'd force me to, I have to go with Dara O'Kearney for now as I won his book recently on CardsChat on GTO and it's a good read so far. 😎
it's all ok
Just watch some videos of the poker players mentioned here and you can pick a favorite player. You can start with my favorite, there you have the link
That's cool that you won a book, it must be very interesting, maybe there are other players in it

Phil Hellmuth. This man born in Wisconsin, United States, is a crack and I love the way he plays poker
you are absolutely right he is really a crack

A

Atom Winner

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I also really like to watch Daniel Negreanu.
He is a very talented player who I can also recommend Andreas

In my opinion, all the players mentioned here are world-class

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like Daniel Negreanu and Phil Ivey a lot. Also many of Highrollers like Fedor Holz, Adrian Ramos, Nick P and many more. There are a lot of good players. I liked George Danzer and Phil Gruissem very much but they both are kind of retired now.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like very much Daniel Negreanu!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The best poker players in the world - nosebleed players are at the top of the food chain, and some nosebleed players have risen from the micro limits to the highest stakes and won millions. My favorite is tIsildur1 - an online poker legend. He won and lost millions of dollars overnight in a single session. In the days of Full Tilt, it was not known who was hiding under this nickname, until Victor announced that the account belonged to him.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you also have a favorite poker player:
Mine is Benny Spindler
Always, Daniel Negreanu, the guy besides being an incredible player is a nice guy.
With those little lines and his good humor during the game, he can read his opponents like nobody else, the guy is a beast.

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And I like Vivi Saliba - she's a woman!

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favourite player is Daniel Negreanu! I think that he is the best 😀

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like those who play aggressive and one that I think is good but not perfect was Calamusa, a good guy and a good player.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I have temporarily not chosen my favorite poker player, but in the near future I think I will follow the professional game and choose the best player for myself

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I'll be original, first me, second Daniel Negreanu. 🤣

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My player is Phil Ivey but I also like André Akkari

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am not up to date regarding the poker world but my favorite was chris ferguson back then . and Annette Obrestad

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Phil Hellmuth. But if you don't watch poker, but if you watch a show, then of course Daniel Negreanu is out of the competition.