favorite hand

T

tigertight

Total posts
favorite hand and why is it your favorite hand mine is king nine of spades because the first time i played at a home game i won 30 bucks with this hand!

_MavsFan_

_MavsFan_

Total posts
i personally like K K :D....won many pots with this

4Aces

4Aces

is watching you
Total posts
My favorite hand is AA because it is the best hand in NLHE and it has the best chance of winning.

Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Total posts
Dare I say it???

Hi all,
My right as it's the one I drink my coffee with, pick my nose etc....
Joking aside though AK seems to work well for me, even more then pocket pairs on some occasions. At UB I hope not to get KK or AA for the simple reason these pairs always come out together and whichever one I get usually gets beat by the other.
AA and KK down to 99 has worked well for me so far at pokerstars though.

Tony:)

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Total posts
Awards
I'll have a pair of whatever's wild thanks

T

tranqxility

Enthusiast
Total posts
86 of clubs.

I've had so much luck with that hand it's crazy.

I

i win sometimes

Total posts
i like any small pocket pair and flopping a set, it doesn't happen to often but when you do youll win a big pot, usually.

T

tmcards

Enthusiast
Total posts
Myself i like the 78 of spades its worked well 4 me.

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Total posts
any hands that wins for me is my favorite but i personally like A4 suited or 9J...9Jh seems to be lucky for me

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Total posts
46clubs use to be my favorite in a multi-way pot because that starting hand was lucky for me in one night in a live tourney.
It gave me through the course of the tourney, a full house, 2 pair, a flush and a straight which gave me second in the tourney.
But as it stands, I now realize that my favorite hand became a favorite just that one night and really has no value on a poker table as a legit starting hand, so I would have to say that my favorite hand is any hand that wins me the pot.

edit: I would also like to add that I had been a donkey during the time of my lucky hand but now I know how to play better poker .

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Total posts
Awards
my fav hand, is qj suited, then second fav is kk on ap, and pokerstars, but i hate every pp on u.b for the simple fact that i always end up losing to some sort of u.b bs...

T

TheDoc

Enthusiast
Total posts
I like pocket 2s. Because its so simple to play, call with them, and if you flop a set go for it, if not throw em away. Also, a 2 on the board seems so harmless.

AliasHombre

AliasHombre

Total posts
97, preferably diamonds. Made many a straights and flushes with the 97.

W

WhiteWidowToker

Total posts
10 8 suitted, have a str8 flush with it and many MANY str8's

P

polo_ry

Total posts
I like any red suited connectors... For some reason i feel like i hit more with diamonds and hearts rather than spades and clubs. Its odd... I know haha

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands