famous poker player makes the opponent respect more ?.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]If you think that because you are famous, a professional player in online poker has more respect than other opponents, I believe not because in online poker it depends more on luck than skill.[/COLOR]​

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree, online poker levels the playing field for the most part. Any player with the basic knowledge and discipline has an advantage over a novice player. Live play the pro player has the intimidation factor, I know, hahahaha when I played I felt they could read my every movement. Through my game off, but enjoyed it.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Famous players are reputable players. I believe that all players are equal in front of each other and everyone has a chance to win. I respect any players and always try to critically evaluate my own strength.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general, yes, it is necessary to respect any player you play with, regardless of who he is a beginner or a professional. Online, this gradation for fans and respected pros is very blurry. In live tournaments, it's a completely different matter! There, if you sit at the same table with the same Negreanu, or Helmut, the charisma of these players begins to dominate you. Whether you like it or not, it will always be with everyone!

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You expect some unique game from famous players. And subconsciously ready to fold more often without leading to a showdown