J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Does anyone else have a girlfriend or wife who likes to play poker? Your opinion on this matter.

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Long ago I tried getting my wife interested in Poker. She loves playing the slots more than anything. Not online slots.

Good Luck :)

poke

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These to things does not ad up...

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My wife hates when I play poker

because obviously there are no results, no good prizes, right? Of course, poker takes a lot of time that women would like men to spend with them, and I really want to prove that poker can make good money

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is not an advertisement...
I do not encourage, but just wonder if there are such pairs, although honestly, you should not devote precious time to poker to both.

AlphaCentauro

AlphaCentauro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
because obviously there are no results, no good prizes, right? Of course, poker takes a lot of time that women would like men to spend with them, and I really want to prove that poker can make good money
It has nothing to do with the results. Simply prejudice against gambling. Plus I keep my finance to myself, it’s not woman’s business where the money is coming from.
odds are you won’t prove anything, unless you find a cash cow you could milk in a private cash games, and even finding that odds are against you. However, I’m not the one to judge, you might be the next Hellmuth for all I know. Just be careful

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Does anyone else have a girlfriend or wife who enjoys playing poker? Your opinion on this matter.
it's better to play poker yourself and it's better not to let your wife play computer games, it's better to let him take photos cook dinner, clean up, walk with friends and do other things but poker will not lose all your money:I CAN'T LAUGH:

A

Avangart1

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My family and poker don't go together

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
We sometimes play poker with my girlfriend. It's just a hobby. There is nothing wrong)

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I don't know, maybe fortunately, maybe unfortunately, but in my family and among the closest relatives, only I play poker.🤔

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good or bad my family has nothing to do with poker this is not America hahaha

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my family took a long time to believe that I was actually making money from poker, but then they started to support me in the game.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Does anyone else have a girlfriend or wife who likes to play poker? Your opinion on this matter.
Hi.
My girlfriend hates poker. She is often offended that I waste my time playing. But nevertheless, we have been together for many years, and we always somehow manage to find a compromise.
Good luck.

S

Stollpe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I solve this by only playing a few nights a week or when my wife is out with friends at night.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe it makes a lot of difference to have teammates who support you. Otherwise it's too much stress and affects the game.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm the only one in the family who plays poker, I think that's enough, I wouldn't want to compete with my wife in a tournament, there would be a war if I took her out of the game :))

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hi,
I live with my gf, but she wants me to quit poker. Haha.
She hates it when I play for a long period of time, and I play mostly slow tournaments.
She used to like poker and play with me, but for her, it is just a hobby she forgot about now.
Gl at the tables.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Mine doesn't play, but it doesn't criticize me either.
it's enough for me.

Olha

Olha

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am the wife who plays poker. My family supports me in this. They understand that for me now it is something like psychotherapy and a distraction from the war in the country. My husband takes care of my daughter when I have evening tournaments. I don't have much success and I'm unlikely to make a living at it, but it's my only hobby at the moment. I have no job, no girlfriends, my child is homeschooled (schools don't work because of the war) and poker is the only thing that brings variety into my life.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Partners need to know how busy each of them is in any business, including poker. A synced diary is useful, but it won't replace open communication. If either of you is under constant stress, it is very important to speak directly with your partner about this. You cannot change a real poker player. If a partner does not share the gambling passion of his companion at all, then such a relationship is almost doomed. Most poker players do not cheat their loved ones in life. They show the art of bluffing and deceit to the full at the poker table.

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
when you win more than a thousand dollars, the family doesn't mind

Spannerdeth

Spannerdeth

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker with my brothers, we have wildly different playing styles

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
No, my husband has no interest in Poker whatsoever. My brother in law, used to be a croupier and used to play cards and Poker when he was younger.
My husband however, dismisses anything he can't understand or needs to be taught to do.