G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Yer I dealt to many poker pros of the course of a few years, the entertainment and game awareness value is seriously off the chain, I've played with a good few too. And 100% it’s not advisable lol, I will say one thing though. There were many uk pros who would sit and play at reasonably priced tables, I got to tangle with a few which was always fun and educational. I’ve come across some seriously unique minds of alternative logic and a took the opportunity to deliberate with them away from the tables here and there.... Can’t remember the Eastern European gals name off the top of my head, but she’s .... ahah Annette Obrestaed....Before she did that tournament without looking at her cards I was dealing to her and a couple of the new age 4/5 bet shove you with air cos they know you must fold 12 to 24 MTT players and a couple of OG vet. pro’s for a considerable time as we was short on relief through the push. It was one of the best, overworked break-less sessions I’d been lucky to deal... There are others, but sitting amongst the likes of this that have been lucky enough to bink a sponsored 6momths to a year plus of packages so they can play mercilessly is eye opening in collective ethos/evolution. Probably why I was always getting reprimanded lol 🙈
Wow great experiences . I'd love to play against some pros again. Not that I would give myself any chances but the tiny chance remains that I can tell the tale of winning a bluff against Negreanu, Tom Dwan or Jake Cody. Just to mention a few.
Yeah Obrestad is the BOSS .
Brilliant pokerpro .her tournament win without watching a hand till the ft was unreal

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Knowledge, experience and psychophysical predispositions. You play, you gain experience like everyone else, and what you do with it depends only on you.

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Wow great experiences . I'd love to play against some pros again. Not that I would give myself any chances but the tiny chance remains that I can tell the tale of winning a bluff against Negreanu, Tom Dwan or Jake Cody. Just to mention a few.
Yeah Obrestad is the BOSS .
Brilliant pokerpro .her tournament win without watching a hand till the ft was unreal
Yes, Tom don’t speak, Danny talk season or days and as for Cody, he was a regular for the festivals where was over the course of a few years, his a really cool guy and very creative mind and like I might have said/mentioned earlier in this thread one of those 4/5 bet shove over the top off you because he has analysed he can make you fold that 2 Pair, Set and all sorts. Cody won the HR event and spun the whole lot on Black a little while later.... that was crazy and kudos to Rob, he let it happen. DTD in Nottingham Uk is the place you need to play at... go for a week or 2 and play everything 👍

Oh my days, one the funniest most charismatic players I’ve come across would be Roberto Romanello, that guy I’ve never had soo much joke from. A character I also must acknowledge is the late Dave Ulliott, he was load as character with bundle seat of banter.... I actually got sacked temporarily over an extended exchange with him... well that was part of it lol... I’m a cash dealer lol, the rigidity of tournaments would see me fail foul to my inability to keep it shtum at moments most would and in a work environment most probably definitely should lol.... pffft, marmite business 100 lol. RIP to the very many that have passed along the way that moments of positivity has always prevailed as a result 🙏

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Yes, Tom don’t speak, Danny talk season or days and as for Cody, he was a regular for the festivals where was over the course of a few years, his a really cool guy and very creative mind and like I might have said/mentioned earlier in this thread one of those 4/5 bet shove over the top off you because he has analysed he can make you fold that 2 Pair, Set and all sorts. Cody won the HR event and spun the whole lot on Black a little while later.... that was crazy and kudos to Rob, he let it happen. DTD in Nottingham Uk is the place you need to play at... go for a week or 2 and play everything 👍
I will definetly go to UK for an event some day :)
Tom Dwan talks rarely yes haha. But I got the impression since he lives in Macau , he opened up a bit.
Must be all the fun he has playing short stack haha

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Haha, I misheard have to check what’s about to be posted before I post it.... I seriously have no idea why so much is randomly altered from my tapped word. It’s ludicrous at time ps lol, and adds names which I generally notice right away as it pops up and capitalises it ffs,.. No milk spilts so whatever, wrecks me and always will on a debate mind haha, I do t miss social media at all. Good luck in your weekend punts and bullets @G0930 👌

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is the years that earn you experience🤔🤔🤔
Experience is the basis for successful activity in any field. Lack of experience is an obstacle that must be leveled by hours, days and weeks of play. Experience is a very valuable foundation for any successful player.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
That's how it works, but it's up to you how long it takes to get better results.

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I will say since I have 16 years old :p

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Experience is the basis for successful activity in any field. Lack of experience is an obstacle that must be leveled by hours, days and weeks of play. Experience is a very valuable foundation for any successful player.
I agree and disagree with you alas, I’ve seen that it means absolutely everything in instances and supiyuations and absolutely nothing at all. Many of experience fall foul to assuming that du to their wealth of caputured moments along the way they instantly have the definitive oversight into most of not all sources of topic. The most ridiculous nonsense I’ve had to endure came from day ones, day ones in an industry sense mind. Day ones are solid heads y encounter on your travels that are nothing more but straight up blessed regardless of how often and/or spread apart your engagements. Back to topic, age, experience nd what not holds no relevance in poker specifically when it comes to the game. The variation of the game is where’s things like foundation would come into play. Ie. The newer hyper turbo orientated minded vs text book 101 characters in relation to the game format played.... Saying that, a player generally sticks to wherever their comfort zone may be so both sides of the eventuality is sound in truth lol.... We ended up back at square one? Hmm, J and H look at each other in dismay...

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Years of experience are useless if there is no previous study, in the same way, the study is useless if it is never put into practice.

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes and no. Also how you LEARN through the years

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Now a question? If there is a man with 3 years of experience and another man with 6 years of experience, who wins in your opinion?!

Years of experience are useless if there is no previous study, in the same way, the study is useless if it is never put into practice.
Study comes from practice and application earns experience 🤔

Yes and no. Also how you LEARN through the years
🤔🤔