• Thread starter Nikolay Nakhaev
  • Start date
Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to know the opinion of the members of the club.
sometimes, especially on PS, I saw in the chats enough insults of some players by others during the game based on the game and belonging to another country or race
and sometimes I meet such facts.
I think this is an insult, it's not a poker player and garbage at the table, and unfortunately the poker community can not get rid of them.
are you the same? . Do you respect yourself as a player and do not go down to this level?

K

KGB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Even though it's bad form, I consider it part of the game to put players on tilt :) You can also create a perfect immunity to such behavior by transcending yourself into a zen-like state and focusing on playing the numbers.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good manners does not cost anything but sometimes bad manners does good luck:D

T

thackro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some people just lose control, some people are bullies and some are just arseholes. I like to call them out, but that's just me. A lot of nice people too.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can't control what other players do or say so we have to accept this rude behavior by some players. I will never start the insults but to shut them up I will sometimes return them and make the person insulting wish he didn't insult me. Another option is to simply play in CC games where we play with respect of one another, or simply shut off the chat.:D:D

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good manners does not cost anything but sometimes bad manners does good luck:D
that is, you think that insulting another player at the table, this leads to luck and is this normal?)))

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can't control what other players do or say so we have to accept this rude behavior by some players. I will never start the insults but to shut them up I will sometimes return them and make the person insulting wish he didn't insult me. Another option is to simply play in CC games where we play with respect of one another, or simply shut off the chat.:D:D
those who offend others at the table, it's not a player just a kid in the sandbox.
and when there is a good opportunity for such children, it is necessary to spank them with a good card as follows, so as not to hooliganize.
I feel sorry for them.
they just do not have that sand shovel to play in the poker sandbox)

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that is, you think that insulting another player at the table, this leads to luck and is this normal?)))

I think this and laugh do not take offence friend:)

tactical-keyboard-for-all-our-keyboard-warrior-friends-happy-monday-26995628.png

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's still the anonymity of the internet that is the main cause of this behavior.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think that player should respect each other at the tables. This doesn't always happen at even the lowest or highest levels in poker. I wish more people would take it easy on other players and the insults.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been guilty of losing my temper online a time or two - and sometimes i used to needle fish to get em to put their money in. All in all, its just bad practice, the game is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. I only needle or pick on players who are being *****s anyhow. When i play live, i hardly say two words

Y

Yoda_Priest_X_Napo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got banned from pokerstars for 2 days(chat) ,because somebody reported me for using bad language and insulting him.When i am on tilt i am not myself, i am working my mental game constantly and have seen great improvement so far, so i keep going the road of becoming better player and person through this :)

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I'm playing, I do not really need chat, I focus on the game and try to win more chips in the tournament or as much money as possible in the cash game, but when I see that they write insult to me, I turn off the chat so that I do not interfere with such players, I I would like to see such players who write nasties were blocked in chat for a day or more for a week!

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If there is anger, then you need to keep it to yourself and play on and not offend players who win money or chips from him!

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One thing I'm proud of is that I have never offended and never been disrespectful to anyone at a table, even though I've already been disrespected at one time or another...

From now, I leave the chat disabled and play quietly.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In connection with such people at the tables I often turn off the chat, at the expense of the club members had not noticed that someone who is offended

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that it is impossible to do or to say anything bad about other people .

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
A long-term successful player should be somehow intelligent in my opinion. Playing poker succsessfully without being intelligent is impossible.
And if someone is intelligent, this person is not only intelligent by IQ. Someone like this, probably hardly is offending other players by stupid words.

If you meet someone who is doing like this, you can just assume, that this person has really not much intelligence or a really bad time to act like this. It is kinda exploitable. Either this person is not intelligent or has no mood and patience to play at the moment. You can wait for the next mistake of this person.

I had such situations already more than once, that someone insulted me at the tables, especially because I am origining from germany. Therefore I am Hitler, you know. Well, I am not male and absolutely against such attitudes, But at such moments I am the Hitler, lol.

I think, facing such situations you can just do only few things. Either beat them with your intelligence and words, if you are in mood to discuss at all at the table. And later kick them of course. ;)
Other thing is to ignore them or directly say to them, if you not stop, I will report you. And I also think, it depends how much they are trolling, but we shouldn't be too patient with such people, otherwise they will do it again and again.

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When somebody start insulting me and using foul language, i am happy, most of the times it is because i am winning.

Last edited:
R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some do anything to upset others at the table so their play deteriorates. I just ignore chat during the game except for the occasional game based non derogatory quip or complement.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
When someone insulting this his garbage no matter if he is on line ,poker or whatever that's the basic rules of politeness we should respect others not only concerning poker players of course.Some people are really rude ...

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
When someone insulting this his garbage no matter if he is on line ,poker or whatever that's the basic rules of politeness we should respect others not only concerning poker players of course.Some people are really rude ...
But I guess, if you are playing live, you would ask the manager to complement someone out of the room or not?

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not pay attention to such morons ..)))
In life, and so enough fools ..
I do not want to spoil my pleasure from playing poker ..)))
:beerglass

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to know the opinion of the members of the club.
sometimes, especially on PS, I saw in the chats enough insults of some players by others during the game based on the game and belonging to another country or race
and sometimes I meet such facts.
I think this is an insult, it's not a poker player and garbage at the table, and unfortunately the poker community can not get rid of them.
are you the same? . Do you respect yourself as a player and do not go down to this level?
Poker is a game that mirrors ever day human interactions,
and unless you have lived on another planet and just arrived to earth,
I find it extremely difficult to understand why you would be so surprised on what you have noticed while playing poker.

The only suggestion I have for you is to turn off all the players chat at the tables you are playing on, this way you will not have to view these incidences.