Equity Realization vs Raw equity

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey CC friends.
I need your help . I am a little bit confuse about these terms.
When do you have a raw equity?
When do you have a raw equity?
How can we apply them in our game? :confused:
Thanks a lot.

Derifish17

Derifish17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Equity realization refers to the degree in which a hand will be able to claim its calculated equity in a hand matchup. Situational factors such as position, skill level, and post-flop playability can reduce or increase the likelihood a hand will win its calculated share of the pot

Raw equity is the average percentage of the pot a hand expects to win versus the opponent's range. This assumes both hands will reach showdown. For example, if you have AKs, which has a 50% chance of beating your opponent's 22 by showdown, you have 50% raw equity.

Last edited by a moderator:
manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Equity realization refers to the degree in which a hand will be able to claim its calculated equity in a hand matchup. Situational factors such as position, skill level, and post-flop playability can reduce or increase the likelihood a hand will win its calculated share of the pot

Raw equity is the average percentage of the pot a hand expects to win versus the opponent's range. This assumes both hands will reach showdown. For example, if you have AKs, which has a 50% chance of beating your opponent's 22 by showdown, you have 50% raw equity.
Interesting a little bit complicated but I will master them hheehhe thanks bro:D

Derifish17

Derifish17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting a little bit complicated but I will master them hheehhe thanks bro:D
No worries bro good luck on your poker I've been playing a few years and I'm still only like 5% to where wanna be so it does take time to master gl

Derifish17

Derifish17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A little tip, you should always have equity realization when in position as it's the most powerful spot