Entertaining Poker shows

Z

zhilipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,
can anyone recommend some high Level and Entertaining Poker shows that are available on youtube?

I really enjoyed pokerstars Championship Cash challenge, And the Carribean Adventure - Super High Roller. Sometimes I like to Watch some Top 5 Videos, but I need more good stuff to binge.:D:D

Thank You

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i enjoy alot of twitch contect for poker. you can get alot of great content and education. also insight into how players think as you can converse with the streamer directly.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys,
can anyone recommend some high Level and Entertaining Poker shows that are available on youtube?

I really enjoyed Pokerstars Championship Cash challenge, And the Carribean Adventure - Super High Roller. Sometimes I like to Watch some Top 5 Videos, but I need more good stuff to binge.:D:D

Thank You

High stakes poker is the classic and most fun
Most of the best stuff is on pokerGO, it's like $10 a month but worth it.

It's not the most entertaining, but it's a bit, and it's definitely educational and FREE
http://youtube.com/gripsed check out my training channel, over 600 strategy videos! :)

Let me know what you think, hope there's something to your liking

Z

zhilipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i enjoy alot of twitch contect for poker. you can get alot of great content and education. also insight into how players think as you can converse with the streamer directly.

Thanks for the recommendation.
I´m not too familiar with how to use twitch but probably worth getting into it.
Can you recomend a channel to start with?

Z

zhilipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It's not the most entertaining, but it's a bit, and it's definitely educational and FREE
http://youtube.com/gripsed check out my training channel, over 600 strategy videos! :)

Ah cool your own channel with strategie Vids. I´ll definetly check them out. Thank you

malitoxdk16

malitoxdk16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I follow the videos of easywithaces and zeros a lot ... I also watch twicth ... I really like to see the professionals how to deal with all kinds of situations

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.I´d recommend you High Stakes Poker the best poker show ever.I hope you like it.

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
shows

i use to enjoy the high stakes shows, many are not on now or they have been added to subscription viewing.
i find i go to youtube to find some good poker action ,but even then i have to sift through a bunch just to find one that not only has good action and good production set up along with the table banter that is enjoyable, as apposed to anouncers that go on and on.

Z

zhilipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hey,
I just started your bankroll challenge series and I really enjoy it.
Thank you for making quality Poker content.:)

E

encdz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Youtube - High Stakes Poker.
Twitch - Live at the Bike!

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really liked watching the Big Game and Cage shows, I recommend

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am mainly posting so I can follow this thread; I want to hear what poker shows are worth watching too. I watch a little poker on YouTube, but to be honest: I didn't even know my tv at home got any poker channels. Apparently we do because a family member was flipping through the channels the other day and noticed that poker was on (I wasn't there at the time: they told me after the fact). Now I have to find what channel that was and what times poker is on that channel. :)

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will mark myself, so as not to lose the topic, I will watch and also emphasize such shows

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like watching the final tables of some of the bigger tournaments. Find it to be highly entertaining.

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice tips guys! Thank you. I am going to watch some.

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am surprised no one has mentioned Poker After Dark yet! Some great Phil Hellmuth blow ups (search Hellmuth + David "Viffer" Peat, Annie Duke & Sharam Sheikhan)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Old episodes of "poker after dark" are still fun to watch. I also like the recaps that pokerstars make about the EPTs. These are free materials. There is enough interesting content also on poker go but it is paid (10$ per month).