Had enough of School?

C

colin_147

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Afternoon my fellow pokermaniacs. Havent been around for a while due to moving house blah blah blah, but thought I would share this with you. brought a smile to my face, I think you will all appreciate it

"It's my senior year and school just got back in session.

I wake up in one of the periods, second or third, I couldnt remember which subject it even was until I heard the teacher Mr Harrison running his fat mouth about how we students need to work harder studying and need to stop screwing around or we will end up in a downward spiral in a sewer eating dog food for dinner. You know that pep talk teachers give you, they pretend they care about you, but really, the only reason they teach is for power.

Its a math class that I flunked last year due to absenses. I spent the entire summer 12 tabling SNG's on party and I was up all night playing until 6 am when I caught the school bus. I slept all through the class so far.

One of the jock rejects in the back says something to Harrison like: "Why do we need math in the real world?"

"To not get all-in with TT in EP on the bubble of a MTT", I say a little too loudly.

Harrison gets pissed that I interrupted him and wants to know what the hell i'm talking about. I say that I am a pro poker player and I am trying to give him a hand helping these donkeys understand math better.

He basically tells me to get stuffed. He says poker is a great way to become a degenerate. He says it's sinful and motions to the Jesus on his desk. He says that if i've gotten lucky, I should put that money in a mutual fund and save it for my future.

"Lucky???", I say. "I make more in a hour then you do in a week you min-wage 40-hour Clown!"

He is a little pissed off and tells me to watch it. He says something about anyone can get lucky.

I mutter, "over 70K hands? Keep dreaming Grandpa".

I take a deck of cards from my jean pocket and put it on my desk. "You want some of this bitch?", I say.

He goes mad at that, and tells me to get out of his classroom. At this point my future is written. Im done with high school. I pick up my backpack and empty it on the floor. I knock over a row of books on my way out the door. I know that I wont be coming back to that class or any class.

I jump over the fence to avoid the min-wage affro security guard whose always stoned, I jog home hoping to catch the next $100 MTT Nl Holdem on party.

I was born in the wind, and will die in the wind"

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Afternoon my fellow pokermaniacs. Havent been around for a while due to moving house blah blah blah, but thought I would share this with you. brought a smile to my face, I think you will all appreciate it

"It's my senior year and school just got back in session.

I wake up in one of the periods, second or third, I couldnt remember which subject it even was until I heard the teacher Mr Harrison running his fat mouth about how we students need to work harder studying and need to stop screwing around or we will end up in a downward spiral in a sewer eating dog food for dinner. You know that pep talk teachers give you, they pretend they care about you, but really, the only reason they teach is for power.

Its a math class that I flunked last year due to absenses. I spent the entire summer 12 tabling SNG's on party and I was up all night playing until 6 am when I caught the school bus. I slept all through the class so far.

One of the jock rejects in the back says something to Harrison like: "Why do we need math in the real world?"

"To not get all-in with TT in EP on the bubble of a MTT", I say a little too loudly.

Harrison gets pissed that I interrupted him and wants to know what the hell i'm talking about. I say that I am a pro poker player and I am trying to give him a hand helping these donkeys understand math better.

He basically tells me to get stuffed. He says poker is a great way to become a degenerate. He says it's sinful and motions to the Jesus on his desk. He says that if i've gotten lucky, I should put that money in a mutual fund and save it for my future.

"Lucky???", I say. "I make more in a hour then you do in a week you min-wage 40-hour Clown!"

He is a little pissed off and tells me to watch it. He says something about anyone can get lucky.

I mutter, "over 70K hands? Keep dreaming Grandpa".

I take a deck of cards from my jean pocket and put it on my desk. "You want some of this bitch?", I say.

He goes mad at that, and tells me to get out of his classroom. At this point my future is written. Im done with high school. I pick up my backpack and empty it on the floor. I knock over a row of books on my way out the door. I know that I wont be coming back to that class or any class.

I jump over the fence to avoid the min-wage affro security guard whose always stoned, I jog home hoping to catch the next $100 MTT Nl Holdem on party.

I was born in the wind, and will die in the wind"

ok

P

pirateprincess

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
While I am anti public school all the way I would recomend a class in manners for the origional err fellow..no reason to be rude. (a book would suffice, online forum on manners? take your favorite form of learning and learn to be polite to age, even if you do not respect them)

Now having said that, wanna know what my DD thinks comes after 10?
Jack :) (its ok, she is two she will get it straight)