Emptiness and Loss of Play

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably each of us has failures.I'm talking about the state of mind.The emptiness inside me in my head-as if you didn't live-everything is cloudy and dull.I haven't felt human in a week.And I was looking for clues-I told myself what happened.I think that when we do not get something for a long time-it leads us to a panic mood and there are such moments.By associating yourself with the game, you become a hostage to frequent bad luck.You need to learn how to control the course of such events.But how ?When everything is against you and even your faithful dog(.Who has any thoughts?

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Think about your dreams. If you know what you really want, then write a plan and work every day to achieve your goals. Methodically, step by step and everything will fall into place.

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would like to support you a little.

Many years ago, one of my friends said: "LEARN to enjoy everything what we do". Optimists are not born, but become.
Speaking specifically about the game, the most important thing is to set the final goal, taking into account the probable share of luck.

In general, there are several examples of how I relate to difficult moments in life:
*The older we get, the more optimism should be that we are safe and sound
* After the black stripe, there is always a white one
* Finally, there is always an opportunity to go fishing:smile:.

Hope to see you on the white stripe.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would like to support you a little.

Many years ago, one of my friends said: "LEARN to enjoy everything what we do". Optimists are not born, but become.
Speaking specifically about the game, the most important thing is to set the final goal, taking into account the probable share of luck.

In general, there are several examples of how I relate to difficult moments in life:
*The older we get, the more optimism should be that we are safe and sound
* After the black stripe, there is always a white one
* Finally, there is always an opportunity to go fishing:smile:.

Hope to see you on the white stripe.
Thank you for your kind and warm words!Your wishes can light up your way to victory!Good luck dear friend!