Emotional Factors

Alex Kim27

Alex Kim27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How important are emotional factors, such as faith and doubt in success? How does the game affect the positive or negative mood? how to remain calm during the game, after a big loss? Can negative thoughts disappear with experience?

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have Patience ever and try to learn to read all tells live! Online--do to play the strategy of your Tournament, all phases.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Emotional factors are very important. And not only in poker.

Diegol

Diegol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are very important and i think in my game they affect in both ways

N

neiltur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the emotional factors are very important in the poker table because it is a sport of the mind where your psychological has to be well prepared.

Ledenev_Russ

Ledenev_Russ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As the grandfather Lenin "learn, Learn and learn again" no emotion, only patience and hard work.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I m learning to control the emotions ,have some success, but the process is difficult.

1noname1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I have these factors greatly affect the game (problems at work or in person) and I myself do not know how to deal with this.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Study to know what the right decisions to do and meditation (meditation, positive affirmations, breathe exercises, audio theraphy) to cure and clean your mind setting it in conditions to take right decisions.

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep you must keep emotions in check at all times.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It gets easier with time. I used to get quite upset at the bad beats, especially if I had something to do with it. I analyze every important hand afterwards, usually finding that I did everything correctly. If not, I try to turn it into a learning opportunity. That's also why I try not to play too many tournaments. It only takes one mistake after hours of correct play to put you (way) behind. It's hard not to let that sort of thing affect you emotionally.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
For me, the emotions have a strong influence ! In 10 years of playing I never managed to cope with it !
yemocii-kartinki-dlya-detey-115770.jpg

stefan94

stefan94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I have the same issue like you , maybe I am to much emotional during a poker session .. .but I am trying to solve it ...

Royal_074

Royal_074

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think one of the basic rules at the table is to be able to lose, then negative emotions will disappear.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
emotions - this is an inextinguishable part of the game, but you have to learn how to control them !!! tranquility during the game will come with experience, namely, when you will clearly know what bet to put and when to bet !!!

Tigerdoom

Tigerdoom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very important in my opinion. Like a duck on a lake, all action below the water and calmness on top. If I feel like my emotions are getting in the way ill usually take a few minutes break, then come back for more punishment :) :p

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Controlling the emotions during a poker tournament is very important .... you should not allow the emotions to take over one since a frustration after having lost a hand can despair or negatively influence your game and be eliminated ... keep calm is very important to overcome

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I myself have experienced how the emotional factor affects the game. If you are in tilt then it's better not to play for a while. Otherwise, you just start to believe in your bad luck. Sometimes, on the contrary, the discarded card constantly becomes victorious. And then there is a feeling of luck and want to use a small card for luck.

S

seanbee01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its true that emotions play a huge factor in how you do at the tables, if your not in the mood or your annoyed/tilted more than likely you will have negative thoughts and make bad choices, feel good factor/good vibes positive vibes = good results.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To describe it all in one word-Patience...

lezhnindima

lezhnindima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
after a great loss it is difficult to continue to play (((I immediately have a thought to throw everything and I can not do anything about it :(

C

CHAVIKI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very important

It's very important, as soon as you loose your emotional balance you stop making good decisions and start raising when you shouldn't, going on bad hands, etc.

Adriemoren

Adriemoren

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How important are emotional factors, such as faith and doubt in success? How does the game affect the positive or negative mood? how to remain calm during the game, after a big loss? Can negative thoughts disappear with experience?

Only the patience can you help into fue management of emotions. This exist during all of game if you control this your win is more posibble!

P

PanceParty

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Emotions are a huge factor not online in your decision making but can cloud your judgement if these emotions consist of being nervous or mad.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the most important factor is the belief in success. Without faith, success is impossible.