To Dwan "reveals" millionaire bluff

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The high stakes legend revealed in an interview with Pker King, the biggest bluff he has ever made in his life, according to Dwan, occurred in Asia and was worth a millionaire pot.
Nick Schulman, you asked one of the fans' questions. When asked about the bluff Dwan recalled of the move:

"It was one of the biggest pots I've ever played in my life," he began. "I forgot what happened pre-flop and flop but I bet on the turn and my opponent increased, and I 3-betei something around 75%, 80% of my stack," he said. Speaking a little of the style of the player:
"He had a habit of calling with par or two ends and was in a position that he should probably fold, but if he called it because he had a lot of conviction," he said. "And I had QJ with the AT97 board," revealed the ace. "The river was something like A or 9, and I shoved a sixth of the pot. He tanked for a few seconds and folded. It was monstrous."
Asked what the value of the pot was he saying:
"Was the bet of about 15% of the pot on the river in digits?" he asked. "Yes, " replied Dwan, without giving further details, but making it clear that the pot was multimillion-dollar. "I just handed over the cards after the end of the hand, but then the guy picked them up, and after he saw what I had, he paid all my bets," Dwan said, amid laughter.

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
holy cow, 1/6 of the pot = to millions oh my G

cool story thanks for sharing