Drugs and poker

M

Meeshu71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone tried adderall for poker for concentration and long grinds?

How was your experience etc?

I myself have tried MPA (methiopropamine) absolutely amazing for all poker needs but not recommended long term

I found my focus,decisions and concentration much improved.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm pretty sure this exact thread was recently started/discussed thoroughly. The general consensus was that it could be possibly beneficial in the short term, but not enough to justify the use, knowing the long term negative effects of drug use.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't take drugs, drink alcohol, or smoke cigarettes. I think this will have a bad effect on the future, when there will be no drugs.

L

lucky88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not recommend, drugs are not good for long run

H

horseshoebhole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I myself have tried MPA (methiopropamine) absolutely amazing for all poker needs but not recommended long term

Never tried it besides being high on pot. That makes long grind sessions tolerable but obviously you gotta go smoke and not always legal.

But drugs are bad, mmkay!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Drugs... Great! Poker... Great! What's not to love? The thread title describes my perfect evening! :D

Sadly, being in recovery, I tend to just stick to the poker these days... :)

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To use drugs in order to improve attention and concentration for playing poker is a bad idea. Maybe it just seemed to you that your attention and concentration has improved, and in fact, it was the other way around.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no, sometimes a good scotch, but never drugs. its only a game, dont play with that.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Most folks encouraging the use of drugs, alcohol, whatever also really hope you will find your way to their table.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
In my point of view, that only hurts you because I need a drug to sharpen your senses in the game I do not see a future since you are prone to addiction and that leads to a lower level instead of improving

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just say no, unless legally prescribed.

Rodolfo888

Rodolfo888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker life work

Poker for me today is a more lucrative job that I have ever had in my life, and there are more, but there are few.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

maybe some kind of narcotic substances give the players concentration and other ways to play, but I didn’t try to take any kind of narcotic substances during the game, maybe I'll see later and if it really helps for a long game and for other poker actions and concentration, I can and try it!

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that drugs are uniquely bad! But the question of doping in poker is an interesting question - is it possible to get an advantage if you use stimulants? While all of the pros so gain an advantage through various support programs and it is very harmful to poker (because it deters from the game a huge amount of fans)!

stampide

stampide

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I not use drugs, but try to play with alcohol. It was not good idea. Now for me no alchol when i play

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hello! Undoubtedly, at the first stage with drugs you will have a clear head and speed of thinking, but soon you will use them to remain in a normal state, and you will only have an addiction and the same head that you used to and believe me It will not be up to poker. Do not do nonsense. Sergey

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hahaha. I should have taken my own advice. Amazon just sent me a "safety notice" on some diet pills called Trans4orm I bought back in May and August. I guess the US FDA made them recall them. Amazon was cool though the gave me a refund tight away.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried it in a live game and fell asleep driving on the way home. I believe I even took more to make it home but it backfired. I dont quite understand why but I get the opposite reaction of what it is supposed to do. Luckily I just rolled off the road into a ditch rather than over a cliff. Never again.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
would love to play but fridays at noon is bad for me. i will try and make it when i can

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider drugs unacceptable is death.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm only for legal drugs - music !!!!!) I recommend creating a good playlist for you

S

StateDeParis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best drug and The most poworfull îs sex... Help always

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never tried any kind of drugs in my entire life, neither smoking and I don't think it's a good idea to combine drugs and poker.