Drop everything and go all in- my experience!

naitutreaba

naitutreaba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,
Firstly I would like to say that feels good to be back in the poker world, I use to be quite active on the forum and in general when I refer to poker. I stopped playing when I felt that poker is not for me, as I use to kinda suck, made money but nothing out of the ordinary, Life "told me" that going to work and earn money is a safer play, yet two years later been doing same ****ing job and not be happy at all!!! SO I guest life played me :).
Secondly, I recently said - **** this job, I will do what I like, what makes me happy, no matter what it takes and I will be willing to put the hard work in it as it's on my own benefit( turn out is not easy! but at least I can Do what I like)
I will cut down my expenses and leave humble -that's the plan , so that I won't have to struggle when it comes to money, I even did a Facebook page(link down below), called pokerlife ,were I would like to build a community that is going thru a similar situation and even share thoughts and opinions about poker hands that I will post daily.
Cardschat has been very helpful in the past for me and I like to remain loyal to it and say a big Thanks for having me:)
Ps: English is my second language ;)
Gl to all of you!!

pokerstars- Albu.uk
party poker - still didn't decide if I should play on both platforms..
https://www.facebook.com/Pokerlife-111482730212466/
https://twitter.com/Albuwhite1
https://www.instagram.com/besliu_ionutt/
https://www.facebook.com/Albu69

L

lontrus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck dude.

It's a risky path but you can always get a small part time or freelance or online job on the side to ensure some steady income if you feel yourself falling.

Be honest with yourself, it's only a matter of time before the downswing obliterates your good vibes.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will never know unless you try,,,, Go for it!! :thrasher:

naitutreaba

naitutreaba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As terryk said :)
Also you have to stay positive no matter what is going on, in my opinion!

MiCephia

MiCephia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did the same. Took like a 7 year hiatus from poker as it wasn't working out. I went back to free lancing and building websites and stuff. I still do but now come play poker with no expectations. A lot less stress. Good luck to you

naitutreaba

naitutreaba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did the same. Took like a 7 year hiatus from poker as it wasn't working out. I went back to free lancing and building websites and stuff. I still do but now come play poker with no expectations. A lot less stress. Good luck to you

Happy to know that someone else tryed and succed.

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I´d definitely check out the fb community and follow your page. I wish you best of luck, and hope it works out for you and family!

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck. If it was me i would retain my job and use the evenings and weekends to play till the moment when i see that i have good income from poker. Anyway if it works for you this way - great. Proof is in the pudding after all. :)

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck! I really hope you make it!
I tried this before some years. Playing 8-10 hours every day, 5-6 tables. I was burnt out after a couple of profitable months, although I love poker. The last few years it's clearly a hobby for me.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You can have a main job and play poker.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome back and best of luck, OP! :)

Flatran

Flatran

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck to you, but most important try to have fun while playing !

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Good luck to you. It is a big decision to make and I hope it works out for you.

B

berryryan2488

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet of luck to your man. Play smart and MANAGE YOUR bankroll!!! If you're playing regularly, I'm sure you get that. I have had a few friends go bust because they took chances with their bankroll that really screwed them in the long run. Stay sharp, stay disciplined, and don't play emotionally! Can't wait to hear about your results :)