The Dream of playing WSOP ME

G

Glauber85

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I need to make a question to cardchat members:

IIIIIIIIIIf anyone here has/or would sacrify/sacrified like a year of working to pay traveling and play satellites (ME) to go to Vegas and try to play main event... i am thinking high as the sky, cause for me the passage the price is really high...:rolleyes:
I am not living in US :(

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I need to make a question to cardchat members:

IIIIIIIIIIf anyone here has/or would sacrify/sacrified like a year of working to pay traveling and play satellites (ME) to go to Vegas and try to play main event... i am thinking high as the sky, cause for me the passage the price is really high...:rolleyes:
I am not living in US :(

If had a 200,000 bankroll handy which I do not sadly I would buy into this event and not sweat if buy in plus trip expenses is your entire life savings you would be mad to go unless you win of course satellites is the way to go :D:D:D
Keep chasing the dream and living the nightmare

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
go directly to vegas, save some money, and play wherever you want. Its cheaper.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it is your dream there is nothing wrong to chase it and spend high amount of money (of course not so much to affect your normal life). I personally have maybe given around 10000$ for the last 10 years for my other hobbies so it is not impossible to save enough money and just do it. Saying that saving for year (or years) money just to go to vegas, give them for the buyin and got busted from the tournament a few hours later is not something i would do. If you want it so badly you should look for some satellites to get to the main event much cheaper.

I personally think that most important is to have enough skills to play at this level before you go to it so that you are not just a fish but active part of this legendary event.

G

Glauber85

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
btw, when i told to play wsop ME, i mean also other events cheaper ones also 1500 2500 :D I mean the dream includes traveling outside my country and specially to Vegas :D even though i would spent more Money in the travel than in the buy ins haha

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is the dream of every poker player to reach that magnificent event. But I was figuring out the trip and stay and enough money. I also am not in the United States. I think you have to try to play satellites. regards

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can not say I would like to play the WSOP who knows one day I will still be performing.
But in my case is not yet the moment I have much to learn to face the poker sharks.

WSOP