Donk Players

A

Aceupmysleeve91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So last night I was in a hand on BOL, I had A10 suited. Preflop someone raised, I called as well as 1 other player. Flop came 6K9 all spades. The original raiser pushed all in. My assumption was he either hit 2 pairs or trips and wanted to push out the flush draw so I folded. The other player called. The original raiser had 63 off suit and the other player flopped the nut flush.

After tge hand I asked why he would raise let alone play 63 off suit and he claimed it was a good play.

Correct me if Im wrong but.... What good or decent poker player would play or ever raise with 63 off suit?

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was it a freeroll donks will be donks

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
#1 Why would you care what someone who had just pissed away his stack with 63o claims.
#2 Good & way better than good players know that much of the time what cards you hold does not matter. It's not what you got that matters, it's how you use it.
#3 This seldom applies to micro stake or free rolls online.
#4 You should be thinking about why you chose to play A 10 Soooooooted the way you did. You provided no information about the type of game being played, ie. cash, one or multi table SNG or tourney your position, stack size,# of players left, information you may have had on players involved in hand, so on & so forth.
Provide more specific information & helpful suggestions can be offered.

Probably ought to consider turning off the chat though. Good luck & welcome to the forum.

AlayneBarros

AlayneBarros

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is crazy for everything, hehe or you will see this is his lucky mother, for example I like to play 5.3 very much, but only play off suit if no one raises before, like to see the flop.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Against donkeys players and being freeroll I already like to close the ranges of hands that the money comes from, many of the time we are winning them with better hands.

What did you think of the new Spin & Go Max I still did not have the opportunity to play a game and who has already played what they found ?????

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dani_California

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Isn't that exactly what you want? At least I do. I want to play with those players who are doing something crazy like that. Cause in the end, their stack will go to someone else and I want to be the one who takes it. You are right that good players won't most likely even play 63o unless they have decided to bluff and are planning to take the pot. He probably wasn't a good player anyway but instead of giving him information that his play was somehow wrong, you should just stay silent and let them play bad. You don't want them to get any better :D

tilan501

tilan501

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a horrible play, always win have this kind of players, usual.

A

Anatolie Fomov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FomovA

Maybe the given player was a beginner and he did not know how to play that good of playing with such cards and just went

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in poker often this happens when people play these hands and win a matter of chance

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not pay attention to such players. It's in your hands that they play. You will be easier to pick up their chips.

P

prishelets

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
donk player its not about me.. im just looser

C

C3H6S

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
itsw a bad player men!!! and maniac...just patience and hunt these players!!1

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi you had A10, but mine poket AA always fold from such hands and no matter is it simple all-in or raise.