Donating a Portion of Winnings

P

Phoenix14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I donate 10%-20% of my winnings to animal shelters.

Does anyone else donate some of their profit? If so to what cause?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love it!

I don't usually donate my winnings because I only get to play twice a year - but I do donate to some dog charities throughout the year.

D

druedain

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
so how can i share my winnings?

P

Phoenix14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often donate to these guys. They rescue injured animals in india, and there's sooo many of them that they have an enormous rescue compound. Here's a video of the stuff they do.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I always give 5-10% of my profits to charity. I think it is very important. I am convinced that it is important to help others, this will have a positive effect first of all on your life.
Good luck.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Donated to people I knew who were just getting started to play online. That is about it from my poker profit. I did donate to charitable organizations though.

A

animalitymk3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have donated to friends and family but not to official donation places yet. I am hoping to win a big tournament and donate it to cancer research.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes, if I win money, I help financially friends or people who have a hard financial position. I noticed that after such donations, I am more lucky.

500hpawd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If im playing a charity tournament I will donate 50% of my winnings back to the charity running the tournament. I've also donated money to charities that have given entries into tournaments when I lived in Michigan.

N

Nymets5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I donate mine to the players sitting next to me at the table.

I

ICEQUEEN14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Donations

I haven't donated but i love this idea and will do this in the future. :icon_boun

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been donating to orphanage several times in the past. But well maybe the first time can be counted as a donation from gambling.

Orphanage was located 300 meters away from the house I sed to live in. So, I've been driving to childrens house several times with 7-10 big boxes full of ice cream or chocolate bars, having in mind that 50 children would like to have 4-6 bars each. Once brought them a really big box of candies, it was pallet with 32 big boxes on it, went to childrens house with cargo truck, unloaded it there box by box, because it was heavy and asked ladies to give sweets to children. It's a 100% working method, because of corruption I can never be sure that money will ever reach children.

My first ever donation has happened because of the bet. 4 of us including me and my brother went fishing and we saw a mini truck full of melons and watermelons for sale. So we split into 2 teams and the team which catches more fish wins. Losing team pays for the fishing and buys all melons and watermelons in that truck on our way back home. So we have won, and our friends had to buy those melons, however we had to pay for delivery to the city, and had to decide what to do with all the melons and watermelons, and that's how we visited orphanage for the first time. I don't think that it was my personal donation, but it was my first time and it has started with a bet.

Sadly, I have to admit that I haven't spent a penny or a minute of my time for charity during past few years, but thanks for reminding me! I like the feeling that follows me after I do it.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations for the idea. You must have a good heart. I only donate 50% of the wins for my wife :D.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Donating is good, but I'm still not winning so much.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I am not winning much either, but when I have opportunity - I am donating for health issues support! Only couple of times until now, but I feel happy to be involved in such charities here at CC :top:

Ignoramus380

Ignoramus380

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I could not even think that there are such good people! And you quite a lot! I hope that soon I will join you.:)