pundim

pundim

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Definetly not and I'm constantly trying to change her mind as well for other relatives

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My girlfriend doesn't exist, therefore has no legal right to choose disliking poker.

My nonexistent girlfriend either loves poker, or is out the door! :laugh:

In all seriousness, I've been on a romantic sabbatical for a lil' while now..

Moving forward I'm hoping to (someday) meet a lady poker player to share adventures with, I just don't think a non-poker person will understand..? :dontknow:

N

Nevermind25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have a girlfriend :(
And it is unlikely that there will be:(

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have a girlfriend right now, but as poker is my hobby and probably through the years can be an income for me, I just wanted her to respect mine as she wants to respect hers.

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, it doesn't take a lot of time and money)))

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Never though to ask my girlfriend if she approved or not. I will have to ask and then let you now.

Oh wait, I am married. Never mind. LOL

TO be honest, my wife does not like the game at all. She does not mind my playing as long as it does not interfere with the family's life. That is easy for me since the family come 1st anyway.

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, she sometimes plays it for fun too. But she can't do much with my talk about tactics and the math in poker. She doesn't think much about playing poker. She just starts playing. Which is okay because she's only playing for fun.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you like it, you love it, I'm teaching it jajajajjaajajaja ...

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
She loves it
It keeps me out of her hair so she’s well happy:D:D

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guess she doesn't at all LOL. But I don't give a * anyway whether she likes it or not.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
No. My girlfriend doesn't like poker and thinks I'm wasting my time. But I'm not arguing with her, I'm just trying to find a compromise.
Good luck.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I wonder how many girls are here who love to play poker and do not consider it a waste of time. Each person may have different interests, the main thing is, therefore, everyone's interests must be respected, if they do not bring negative consequences.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
n my case I don't have a girlfriend, I have a wife and no he doesn't tolerate poker he says I waste a lot of time on it hahaha it would be great a woman who likes poker

B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
She likes me despite poker. The serious question is whether I like her more than poker...:cool:

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
My woman doesn't mind when I play.
Sometimes she gets nervous that it takes a long time to go far in some MTT :)

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does your Girlfriend like poker?
She likes to gamble but is nervous to try poker. I think she’s worried about an opponent belittling her or just plain getting mad at her for “doing something wrong”. I’ve tried to tell her not to worry about that play your money how you want to play it and #*!< what other people think. It would definitely help to have somebody at home to go over hands with and just discuss poker in general.

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think women generally don't like gambling. By nature, they are more likely to be more stable in order to ensure the survival of their offspring. Men, on the other hand, are naturally more willing to take risks to secure their offspring as well. Sure, we no longer live in caves and there are no saber-toothed tigers either ... I believe that many ladies would rather put the men's money they earn in a Gucci handbag than at the poker table. Those are 2 good reasons women don't like poker ... unless the men play so well they get their Gucci handbag. :D

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don’t have girlfriend, but have wife. She doesn’t like my poker playing, and once she asked me when will you quit playing, and I said never. And now I’m trying to balance my playing time, and wife time.

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Oh yeah. Constantly watching how I play and cheering for me !!! And she hasn't played yet. She is my muse

Pammypoo

Pammypoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I don't have a girlfriend., But don't never say never huh:p But if I did she had better like poker or one of us would be in trouble. I do have a man and he really don't mind me playing poker. He tells me whatever makes you happy baby:D:) He plays also but he doesn't love it like I do.