does cloudy weather affect your game?

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me I actually prefer cloudy days to play poker, because I usually stay in my house and there aren't many options of activities you can do on these type of days.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Irrelevant, I don't play outside.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand that some members feel a bit skeptical about this topic but I know experienced poker players(their main income is poker), that actually are affected by the weather(or at least they became superstitious after they had a few bad sessions and they're game was affected after that and just said they couldn't play their A game on bad weather... I mean, I know it's a bit ridiculous but in this gamble industry we see many 'weird' things... also, taking days off isn't really a bad thing); in my case, the weather isn't a factor I consider and because I've worked a lot on my mental poker game, also after seeing pretty much everything at the poker tables after 10+ years of playing, I've learned to focus on making the best decisions in each spot- things that I can actually control and improve on...

GLGL all at the tables $$$
My guess superstition has very little to do with weather. It does sound quite ridiculous that these "experience poker" players never thought about the "mental" part of the game and a cloudy day throws them off. Like focusing on Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs!

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
in general , weather doesnt effect my game , but I like clody weather so it could make my game better :))

NiallPlays

NiallPlays

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For someone who lives on an island in Scotland you can imagine the weather isn’t great 95% of the time and even when it is nice due to it being an island it is windy always! so it really doesn’t effect me in anyway 🤦‍♂️🤣

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A bad game can be attributed to anything, but it does not depend on any external factors, only on you. But you should not forget that cloudy weather can affect your mood, and your mood can directly affect your decisions in the game

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Often on cloudy days, we notice the appearance of weakness, headache or general malaise. Some people believe that they can, for example, predict rain by the pain in their joints. All these are manifestations of meteosensitivity, that is, the body's reaction to weather conditions. The reason for feeling unwell often lies in the change in atmospheric pressure associated with the weather. It is possible that poor health in bad weather is more related to changes in temperature and humidity than to changes in atmospheric pressure. My game will not be affected, but I think for older people who for 60 years it affects.

Top 10 Games