Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello chat topic for today :alien::alien::alien:

does cloudy weather affect your game i don't play in cloudy weather and i think playing every other day is better for me what do you think about this

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not played very many outdoor events, safe to say never. Going with it doesn't matter what the weather is outside.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The weather is irrelevant to my game!!!

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I'm sick of winter and dark, cold days that end at 4pm... I'm ready for sun, so yeah that mood affects everything(y)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I understand that some members feel a bit skeptical about this topic but I know experienced poker players(their main income is poker), that actually are affected by the weather(or at least they became superstitious after they had a few bad sessions and they're game was affected after that and just said they couldn't play their A game on bad weather... I mean, I know it's a bit ridiculous but in this gamble industry we see many 'weird' things... also, taking days off isn't really a bad thing); in my case, the weather isn't a factor I consider and because I've worked a lot on my mental poker game, also after seeing pretty much everything at the poker tables after 10+ years of playing, I've learned to focus on making the best decisions in each spot- things that I can actually control and improve on...

GLGL all at the tables $$$

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When I play poker, any weather is favorable for me.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
the weather for playing poker does not affect me, the main thing is that luck is on my side, the rest is not so important:)

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
No. The weather doesn't affect my game in any way.

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since I usually play in my studio in the basement, I get nothing from the weather :LOL:
Furthermore, I don't think the weather should have any form of influence on your game.

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Greece we generally have good weather, so even when it's raining and I'm playing poker, it makes me sick to see the rain from the window

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
the weather for playing poker does not affect me, the main thing is that luck is on my side, the rest is not so important:)
Luck was on your side last Wednesday in the $100 freeroll on 888.com when you caught a diamond on the river to knock me out in 8th place 👎😂

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I always like to be playing and in terms of time, nothing bothers me what worries me is bothering my internet signal.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this weather, you just want to sleep. Yes, it has a negative effect.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Every time it rains it rains, big pots from heaven!

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
My game is not affected by the weather.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In no way, it's raining a lot this month. Every day, I moved the computer to the back porch and I'm playing here. I see the backyard, the trees here in the background, the rain itself when it's raining, I really like that, I prefer it that way. Cloudy or even raining, I think it's much better than the scorching sun.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Many people say that the weather has an influence on their mood and therefore think it may be quite good that the weather also has an influence on the way you play, but everyone is different, so what applies to one person has no influence on the other. And I think that this topic is daring but certainly not unuseful. Fortunately, you can address any topic here and we should simply react to the topic if we react or if it doesn't suit us, we should simply ignore it. The main thing is that we treat each other with respect. Oh yes I almost forget I love it when it's cloudy and there isn't too much sun that's the best for me but I can't say whether my poker game is better or worse

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Such simple questions, but hey, that's what it is. I'm going to answer it, time doesn't change the desire to play poker. Poker is played all year round.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes Cause My Connection Goes Down. 🥴

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Nothing better than playing in cloudy weather.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Considering that you can’t walk much in cloudy weather, especially in the rain, I always liked being at home at such a time, lying in a warm bed, watching a movie or playing poker. Therefore, I think that yes, cloudy weather is one of the factors:cool:

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The weather doesn't matter to me. I only play online, I play at home, so I don't care what the weather is like outside. My game is affected by the war in my country, we often get power cuts and lost communications, all thanks to our Russian neighbors.

Top 10 Games