Does anyone have a favorite card protector or lucky charm?

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't necessarily believe in luck, but I do have my favorite coin as a card protector in live games. It gives me something to fiddle with in between hands and helps me keep focus on the game. I have heard some have a rabbits foot, a 4 leaf clover, or other such items. What are your favorite items and why do you use them? Just curious to see what others have in their "arsenal."

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My wife bought me the poker eye witch is a card protector that you can use to see your whole cards in and protected you hand also. I had this item for almost 15 years. I look at it as a good luck charm that reminds me of my family ( My wife and My Daughter).

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My wife bought me the poker eye witch is a card protector that you can use to see your whole cards in and protected you hand also. I had this item for almost 15 years. I look at it as a good luck charm that reminds me of my family ( My wife and My Daughter).
Sounds really cool. Thanks for posting!:cool::cool::cool:

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't believe in talismans. I see my state in which I sit down to play, I see what tendencies in the game. And then I give an assessment - today is a game day for me or not.

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't believe in talismans. I see my state in which I sit down to play, I see what tendencies in the game. And then I give an assessment - today is a game day for me or not.
I only use my coin to keep my fingers active when I am not in the hand. This helps me focus on the action of every hand. I guess I might have a mild case of ADD. My goal for watching every hand is also to see tendencies and assess the table strength. I don't think it has magical powers or brings me luck, but I think it is more of a mental que for me. Thanks for sharing!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only use my coin to keep my fingers active when I am not in the hand. This helps me focus on the action of every hand. I guess I might have a mild case of ADD. My goal for watching every hand is also to see tendencies and assess the table strength. I don't think it has magical powers or brings me luck, but I think it is more of a mental que for me. Thanks for sharing!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Well, if so, then you need to be careful. By the degree and manner of rotation of your coin, it will be possible to understand whether you are at a crossroads, or alarmed. These are probably subconscious movements. And yes, as I understand it, this is live table games.

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really care about what the luck aspect of the game, or atleast I try not to. The thing I try to focus on are my own actions and wether or not I'm making the best decisions on a given hand.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no mascots and do not believe in superstitions. All I need during the game is a calm atmosphere and the opportunity to concentrate on the game.