Does anyone fold street-flush?

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pre or postflop, doesn't matter. Just you, folding any2 and then see that you'd caught street-flush, even to one card.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey
I had this situation, it was annoying

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I've folded it pre-flop. I had 6h8h and the board was 3c6d5h7h9h. Did hurt a little bit haha

L

lancabcd10

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not every day, but every player goes through it. Unfortunately, it won't always be that we will pick up with marginal hands and hit the dream table.

L

LosJay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I did many times. But that's the point of good players. If they have the best hand pre-flop they don't want players with weaker hands to hit a better flop/turn/river. I often call or raise suited connectors pre flop but if the size is too big, I fold. And I'm not that disappointed, when I would have hit a straight flush, because I know it was the best decision (technically) to fold pre flop.

Angel v rai

Angel v rai

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. I had it. The hands were 6 9 of the same suit. And I dropped. And the flop came 7 8. And the river 10)

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you folded, you caught nothing.
I don’t try to chase some lucky outcomes with bad hand cards. Sometimes it happens that winning cards appear on the pot, but rarely. I do not regret missing such hands.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Pre or postflop, doesn't matter. Just you, folding any2 and then see that you'd caught street-flush, even to one card.
I've folded every hand you can think of, but as I folded, I didn't have it.

:top:

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens to me from time to time, but I'm used to it and I don't regret it. After all, if you hope for this and often enter into the game, then the chips will quickly run out.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’ve already thrown a Straight flush draw, but to discard a finished Straight flush hasn’t happened to me yet (it wouldn’t make much sense :hmmmm:).
But I’ve seen one card higher Straight flush beat the lower Straight flush. Rough! :eek:

B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has happened to me several times in a decade of poker.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, this poker hand is not folded !!!

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this has happened many times. I play a lot of tables and I don't really look at what happened on the flop. I'm concentrating on where I came out on the flop.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would just have to lose or get blasted than to give up that ship! No.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think one time 5 to 9 club.......big raise before the flop that. Why i had fold

Full Flush Poker Folding in Poker