Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello
After the game, I open the calculator cardschat and enter this or that rally from memory, analyze my game, where and at what stage I made a mistake or could have played better, it helps me in self-education, hence the conclusion, I really need memory

Well, mistakes in poker always need to be remembered so that next time we can correct them, as well as find out why we made the mistake.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes memory does play a role ,as we get older we tend to forget small details,tournements starts etc..

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You made a mistake, you memorized it. you got some experience, made conclusions and play on with new knowledge. without a good memory you can't develop. but you shouldn't memorize badbits.

V

vinest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
memory definitely matters in poker. I have more than 10 rules according to which I do or do not do any actions, because, being carried away by the game, I start to make mistakes, but I remember the rules, and everything falls into place.

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In any card game, memory is vital. Memory should be a key element in your strategy against opponents.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Memory is very important as well as software and books.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
memory

You can remember how other playes played against you and you play them again later in the same tournament it will benefit your decision of play.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Memory is one of the most important rules of poker, I consider it one of the ones that makes you have more success in the plays

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Yes memory does play a role ,as we get older we tend to forget small details,tournements starts etc..

Yes, getting old does not help with remembering things. But all we have to do is try and use pen and paper

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
You made a mistake, you memorized it. you got some experience, made conclusions and play on with new knowledge. without a good memory you can't develop. but you shouldn't memorize badbits.

We can not only remember good things, but even mistakes. We learn from mistakes. If we do not remember our mistakes, it is impossible to master poker or anything else

MarceloBalestrin

MarceloBalestrin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe memory is fundamental to the poker player. Thus, it is possible to better understand the opponent and analyze a possible move.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
memory definitely matters in poker. I have more than 10 rules according to which I do or do not do any actions, because, being carried away by the game, I start to make mistakes, but I remember the rules, and everything falls into place.

Of course, remembering the rules, the opponents' movement, the hand of cards, etc. are among the strategies and skills of poker

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Memory is basic in this game. Poker is maths, so you must remember the cards that have passed from the deck, the previous decks, the cards you possibly saw from the other players and of course your cards! Generally you must remember as much information you can because it is valuable for the game.

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you use a study software to improve your game you will need to memorize the sitution to know in the future when it happens again what to do.

so memory matters a lot even if you don't use this kind of software, you will need to remember that bad or good play that you did in a certain spot.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we have a solid memory, how and when can we use it in poker?

Yes it does, to remember player patterns and also to remember your moves and to balance and mix your game well during a tournament. The huds are important but their statistics are usually accumulated for long periods, and games that do not use huds or do not have many hands against you will be influenced by the current actions experienced in the present tournament.
Then you will have to balance your range of bluffs and values ​​based on the present. As if he were telling a well-told story about his game balancing his standards. So my opinion is that it is very important.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Remember players you play with and their playing style so you can adapt to them. Also if you are playing live then remembering the cards that where next to each other because when humans or the machine shuffles it's not 100% randomize and sometimes cards are still next to each other. Also remembering the mistakes you have made so you dont make them anymore. Sometimes cards might have imperfections on the back so if you remember which ones are which then you can tell where certain cards are around the table or if they get burned.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it comes to play a lot if you know that player how he or she plays helps you make your bets.

A

alsorory

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing without memory is like playing recklessly

but also need some luck

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Forget the past.
Live the now.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Playing without memory is like playing recklessly. Through memory, you truly analyze your past games and apply the results of the analysis to the present.

Correct, how can a mind be without memory? Even a calculator needs memory

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips

So memory is the reservoir of skills, rules and strategies. Without a memory, we cannot store any of these properties

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Memory is one of the most important rules of poker, I consider it one of the ones that makes you have more success in the plays

Of course, if we use memory properly in poker, then know that the results will be satisfactory and amazing