Do You Think Short Deck Will Pass Hold'em in Popularity?

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think so, maybe it will have some moment of popularity ... but holdem always remained and will remain popular. In addition, holdem is something that the vast majority know and prefer

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not keen on Short Deck and don't see it overtaking NLHE for serious players.
However, any game that attracts new players and bingo players is ripe for the picking.

Well said, its a valid point, the newest games are much less filled with "good" players so there are more profit opportunities in those games. It's always been the argument for learning Omaha, because there are far fewer "good" Omaha players than there are Texas Holdem players.

B

buckaclown

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
THERE IS NO WAY! What is short deck?

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have tried online short deck , both tourneys and cash games , I had no good results , I like 1M times more NLH , the classic format . I hope it will never change and NLH remains the no1 poker game .

B

Busines4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone

всем привет

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think a Short Deck will never be able to beat Texas Hold'em. Everyone who has heard about poker probably thought about Texas Hold'em. Personally, I have never even played a Short Deck.

cardplayer2k21

cardplayer2k21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Nothing will ever beat Texas Hold'em

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is impossible that the short deck overcomes holdem, holdem is a game mode that everyone knows and that is also present for several years, I do not think they overcome them, like omaha, they reach a top and nothing more, holdem is the most preferred by all players, and tournaments and cash is living proof of that.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i really don't think so , is to much luck involved in the game , my opinion and the flush betting full house it is over the hand if i may say :)

L

lhmove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no i dont think so . despite the fact that short deck can be more fun, especially with small tables . however holdem will always remain the main poker game.

samersv

samersv

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a great game getting rid of small cards 2 3 4 5. Now it's time to take a chance and increase the chances of handing out pocket pairs.But it is unlikely that 6+poker will overtake hold'em in popularity.