gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I prefer Poker Tracker....there's much more information available on each player than you could ever write down. Also, you can review hands you;ve played and find and plug leaks in your game

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the time. As I mostly play tourneys, it happens just sometimes, that helps out, but I think still worthy. Especially, in key moments, deep in tourneys, I believe it gives + to my winnings.

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't make notes or use some programms to save the play history

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I tag them with colour , depending on the type of player they seem to be . If I see some particular interesting moves from a player , I might take some notes , but I do not do this often nowadays . I prefer to know how loose or tight sb is , generally or at the freerolls he's playing .

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've taken hundreds of notes using the pokerstars note-taking feature. However since Aurora graphics they've become cumbersome to use and to update. I should switch to the Poker Tracker notes but I don't usually have Poker Tracker running,

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

I don't usually take notes because we know well later they can always be transferred to other players and I don't think anyone who uses an assistant program should play poker

A

alge0815

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just make notices about people who play hands unusual. So for example if someone always raise to all in when he has a pocket pair or someone limbs pocket AA or calls with low cards

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It is important to keep notes of the players.

Good afternoon everyone, I do take notes, I think it's fun, the notes I get from players are much more important in cash games than in Mtts, I like to play both styles, 55% cash and 45% Mtts.
When I started to play and watched videos of players talking about the impotence of taking notes from players and today I know that it is very important, when I mark a regular player, my top country doesn't have much lavor and when I mark the recreational player my top country has much value.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure, it is the best time to get a grocery list going. I use too, when playing forum games, that was helpful. Any more with limited play, mainly regulars in the short table SnG's. Not really worth the time for me.

B

bobor19871987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bobor19871987

I don't change it's useless:confused::confused::confused:

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have this habit of writing down, I like to be attentive to opponents but I don't write anything down.

P

PotPlucker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, most of the time I just use label but will make note when I have time. HM3 makes it real easy. Also most websites have a note taking spot. So it's real easy to gather that data. Usually find it helpful because multi tables begin to blur the player archetypes.