Do you see poker as Hobby or job?

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hobby

I consider it my hobby because I do not depend on it to make my living. As I’ve mentioned before I’m a disabled veteran so I have steady income. I do not depend on it to pay my bills but poker is all I do.

Z

Stay Safe

sosiconec1

sosiconec1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now thats my hobby, i am play 2-3 freerolls at the day and get experience. :p:p:p
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the future, I want to make money on this :cool::cool::cool:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My best results at my 2 weeks career: EPT SOCHI 28/1000, PokerMatch 2.5K$ 300/5000

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just as a hobby, so far I'm not a very good player, but even if I was good luck can take too much money from me

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I consider poker as a hobby. I am really enjoying and relaxing during the game especially at the evening after work . Plus you can make some money which is not so bad but do not see poker like a job for me in the future. This hobby helps you forget about other small problems and good remedy for boredom for me.

Radi

Radi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually see it as a hobby, but if it can convert to profession it will be great.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a job, so poker is a hobby for me, where you can take a break from work and have an interesting time and sometimes even make a profit. :)

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a good game , like life how to survie to the end , that is also a amazing thing , i think this game is great hooby a big award so fantastic .

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is hobby for me. With a job I can earn some money, but not the poker :))

F

fegyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see poker as a hobby. Its nothing easy to be a poker pro. And its better for my mental health. Im glad that im not a losing player

D

dianasamu245

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see it as a job opportunity where I'll be my own boss

mardasenia

mardasenia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's not the first and not the second, my friends think that poker is an additional income! so to speak, work!

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As long as you are young a single you could try to get an income from poker, but once you have kids and family you need an secure income. Seen too many loosing too much in poker even considering as a job for me, so only a hobby.

Good Man

Good Man

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment, the source of my income is my job. Poker is my hobby, I like to spend time at the poker table, trying to enjoy every session. Lol, but it's not always possible to relax during the session, most likely I get tense after that:). Good luck to everyone at the tables.

Life is a game , play beautiful

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play just for a bit of fun but I am trying and get better. It would never, ever become a job to try and get a regular income from.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, i have a real job
I play poker part time but for sure this is one of my passions

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
for me and a hobby! because I can't make a living from poker!

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hoby with some cash as bonus [emoji14]

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hobby.
But.. WTF?!?!? Let's make some moniezzzzzzz!!!!! :icon_sant:icon_sant:icon_sant Tis' the season!

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once upon a time, poker was entertainment for me. Now it has become a job. And I'm not going to change it, at least in the near future))

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play mainly as a hobby and come and go back to it from time to time.

As a job it would require a lot of study to get good at and know exactly what to do at the tables. So I never took it too seriously.
Maybe some day...

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker was, is and will be a hobby, although nowadays poker brings me more profits than work.

Maekz1999

Maekz1999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a hobby for me. I loose money while doing it. Would be a very bad job if that it the case.. Haha :D but I have fun. So I spent money on it. But not a job at all!! :)