Do you prefer to play póker during the day or at night ?

Xyro2

Xyro2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer playing during the day. I don't like playing at night because I get too tired.

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I prefer early evening games myself so that I don’t have anything else on the go and can still be done at a decent time to sleep.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I prefer to play at night because of my work I don't have a chance to play in the morning, there are also fewer players and I usually win prizes.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play more in the evening, at this time I am least distracted from the game.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally I prefer to play at night, I usually play during the day sometimes but not much and there are usually more people at night.
Hi.
I play in the evenings and at night. I have other things to do in the morning and afternoon, so I can only find time to play in the evening or at night.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i hate playing in day ,don't know why but i feel poker is only for night time

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play during the day as there are better tournaments. And the best days to play poker are Saturdays and Sundays.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Personally I prefer to play at night, I usually play during the day sometimes but not much and there are usually more people at night.
During the day.
At night I'm already tired, I lose patience and I end up making mistakes.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
i like to play after midnight cos thats where my games are on cos of timezone as i live in japan

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play when I have free time. I usually have free time only in the evening and at night. But to be honest, I love this game so much that I could play it from morning to evening and even at night :)

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play at night although I would prefer to play at day when the brain is at its best, but I don't have time.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like to play in the evening, it's more relaxing for me. The most beautiful thing is when I go to bed knowing that I played well and finished in a good place!

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play during the day, the number of players is bigger and there are more weak players.

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love to play at night! but in general i just love to play poker it loosens me up!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Pluses of the night game - More weak players. Returning after an 8-hour day of work, the average citizen sits down to spend a pleasant evening over poker and beer, and automatically becomes a welcome prey for a regular, for whom poker is first and foremost a job. Evening is the time for amateur players to play poker, and, therefore, the time for more “tasty” fields.It is in the evening that all poker rooms launch the main part of their largest tournaments, which means that you have a better choice in the evening than in the afternoon.Cons of a night game - Forget about evening gatherings with friends. Meetings with friends after work (after their work, of course) will take place without you, since your working day is just beginning at this time. Making a choice (to play or not to play at night) is very simple: you need to write down all the pluses in one column, in the other - all the minuses, highlighting the most important points for yourself. You should definitely pay attention to your own state during the game. If, despite all the advantages of playing at night, you feel much better during the daytime game, you should think carefully before switching to night mode: good physical condition and a bright mind in the game have not bothered anyone yet.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone.
I prefer to play at evening almost every day and during the day on weekend.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I like to play at night, there are less people, but I won better in those hours.

A

agus.loeb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I prefer to play during the day because i have more energy and at the night i prefer study and relax.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I play in the evenings and at night. During the day, and especially in the morning, I work, so there is no time for poker. But evenings or nights on weekends are my favorite time.
Good luck.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It really depends! The field varies greatly throughout the day, including days of the week. In my case, I prefer to play at night.

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I can do it as long as I want, but it's mostly night because I'm calmer when everyone is asleep.

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I play poker when I wake up, and all the day long until the day ended XD doesn't matter if it's day or night time XD

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
I play poker at evening more often.