Do You Play Poker Everyday?

T

Theotate

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a hobby to me like playing tennis or darts. So I play whenever I fell like playing. It's normally around 5 days a week. But there are also weeks I don't play at all.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing every day…

Yes, I do play every day. Weather it is a free roll enticement or a $1 tourney.. if i can manage my time and budget properly- I’m in!! Lol

K

KITAYAWA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently, yes, every day, but sometimes I play an hour a day and sometimes 12 hours a day:eek:

G

Genep66

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since Covid yes everyday. Golf season just around the corner so might scale it back.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I began to play more and more lately, mostly because i discovered Cardschat and i am learning a lot from the forums. And i play Freroll tournaments which are a good way to gain experience

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I'm excited I play every day. I was in a very tiring job and I couldn't play, I'm returning now, because I'm in another job, more peaceful.

Jwl8092

Jwl8092

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes

I try to get in some table time each day, but most of the time its just a couple days a week

JW

F

FlushKings311

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Yes I do. Only time I didnt I was down with Covid bout 7 days. And Poker was not something I was even thinking about

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some weeks I play every day.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play poker every day, what are the pros and cons of playing poker every day?
Yes, mostly every day. Exception is when my wife and I go on trips. I make it a point to leave the laptop at home so I can spend more time with her. I think she appreciates it. Once I get back to playing, I really haven't noticed a difference in my playing ability. Obviously, the biggest pro is you gain experience. The biggest con might be the time lost with the family. I've always believed family first, poker second.

Majaloja

Majaloja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I try to play every day, but the day you can't, you don't play.

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to have a lot of free time to play every day. So far, this is impossible.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
i try to play poker as often as i can so that i can rebuild my bankroll, had a bankroll of $1000.00 and lost it all due to in experience, currently working on strategy and how to make sound reads based on information at my disposal

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unfortunately, I don't play poker every day. Basically I only play 3-4 days a week. But I would like to have enough free time to play every day.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I'm not working, then I can play poker every day without any problem.;);););)In fact during the pandemic I played poker almost every day

Madalin Poke

Madalin Poke

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Well recently I start to play everyday and although I always start a game with excitement, some days that desire it happen to gradually fade away during the course of a tournament. And with that I decrease my chances of winning, starting to play less well and pretty chaotic.

That's something that didn't happen to me when I played less often.

So, the cause wich I detect is because of my everyday play, staying focused and in that poker tension vibe too much wich it's draining my energy.

Therefore, I concluded that for me it's good to make a pause from poker occasionally and enjoy my life from other recreational activities, like playing football or going for a mountain route. 😌

Wish y'all the best!

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No. I’d like to play every day but life gets in the way, especially on weekends and good weather days.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The advantage is that you enjoy the game daily, the disadvantage is that you need money to play it daily.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I used to play everyday, 5-6 hours straight, now I have less time to play, next month I will catch up.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello I play when I have free time, and if I earn some extra money better...

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im back to work, so not playing as much, but I do try to play everyday :)