Do you play poker and get distracted?

A

arsenalcho_1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

you don't have to do anything else until you play poker, I understood it the hard way. But now with headphones on my head and 2 monitors there is nothing to distract me in the evening

54m

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I got distracted by someone looking for me at the door, or by someone that keep calling me on the phones and won’t hang up and keep going and going on the phone.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would give you some advice to play poker when your son sleeps and try not to use your cell phone while you play. Focus on an opponent at the table and write down a hand that catches your eye so you have data to use.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
and the best thing is to play poker and not be distracted by anything else! at least the best way to get high !!

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

It also happens to me when I have to do something else !!! When they give the 5 minute break I have to go to the bathroom and it takes me longer than necessary, sometimes it is inevitable and there you make a good hand and you do not arrive in time to play it, it also happens to me when I am playing several tables and hands are folded things that happen greetings

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get rid of everything that can distract you from the game: phone, TV, chat, movies, and so on. A fairly obvious recommendation, however, many people forget about it.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's impossible to concentrate for 10 hours,,,,unless your a robot,lol,,,this is where everyone makes their mistake,,,you don't Need to concentrate all the time,,,you can and should do other things while playing,that way,you stay fresh,,,,i take breaks when playing all the time,just walk away from the game for 10 mins,,,,so what u miss a few hands!! The break will make you feel way better,,,,and you can take that run to the Final Table. :deal:

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I want to believe that I PLAY poker
I don't always get it