Do You Play Everyday?

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not been playing poker for a very long time and then when I start playing again I can do it every day for a month I like poker not just as gambling or entertainment, but as an amusing way to have fun.

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is part of my daily schedule. I treat it like a business. Typically about 30 Mins to an hour and a half of Cash. and a hand full of MTTs a day.

an9312

an9312

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
would love to play everyday but i find it near impossible (i like to play tourneys over cash) and it just takes forever with family and jobs...
def play 2-3 times a week :)

W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I play just about every day I am starting to play some SNG's to build a bankroll I just started to build on ACR by winning in a couple of freerolls I stared with .95 now I'm up to $44.95 soo far hopefully I can get it cranking by winning some $1 .65 sit and go's and getting it up to about 200 buy in's when I do that I will play some cash and SNG's till I get to 200 buy-ins at the 4NL tables Than I'll move up to the $3.30 SNG's and some 5NL till I build up to $1000 then I'll go for 10 NL and $10+1 SNG's and keep building from there I know it takes time and effort to get there but I have the displine I just need the time. wish me luckon this journey I won 4 SNG's in a row this afternoon coming in 1st in all 4 before I lost 1 so that was a good ROI. I play real Nitty in them until the blinds start to rise then I open up and use position as my friend and punish the table with a tight range still I love poker it is fun when you play it right.

D

danntesvarna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it`s fun to play for money. but every day it`s not good at all.

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well because of my work I have to play only on the weekends.Some times I play on fridays too but mostly I play on saturdays and sundays.

Last edited:
J

jiten99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to play poker everyday but can not because of my busy daily life schedule. I am wondering if i can get any trustworthy App where i can play online daily.

SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play poker every day for several hours. Now more and more time is taken up by the main work and study. But I try to allocate an evening for poker 3-4 times a week.

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker 4-5 days a week, although if I had more free time, I would play more often.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I play every day, mostly in the evening from 8 am to 2 am, as the game will go. In one article I read that for poker development you need to play every day, at least 1 hour, the main thing that it was regularly

B

Bakariil

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes every day, even if only for a short time I play, great to de-stress.

W

WildWyatt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do I play everyday??

Yes I do! It is becoming more diffacult to make a deposit. I do not want Bitcoin!:confused:

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play about 2-3 days a week, 4-5 hours a day. In general, it depends on my mood, if I have a good mood, sometimes I can play poker for 8-10 hours a day.

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing everyday but I feel like I should take a day or two off a week:0) BUT I LOVE THIS GAME YOGI HOGGIE:0) Good luck out there and keep grinding

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unfortunately, I do not have time to play poker every day. Mostly I play 3-4 days a week. On weekends I have the most time to play.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes in my case yes. I have the pleasure of dividing my time between the financial market, studies in general, and playing poker. I play every day looking for a profit of at least 100 dollars per month, although I focus on learning more to start earning big tournaments with great prizes.

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whenever I have free time and whenever the weather is bad. then it's time to play poker :ciao:

B

Bearclaws8989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker everyday and if I had more money I’d be a pro already I’ve been playing for half my life I’m 30 years old. Poker is not just a game it’s a passion and like a job it’s a career u choose

D

dizzyd213

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i try

i try play its like the most or best hobby,.,,
i try do the hit the freeroll if i find the password that is :p

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Use to play everyday the first 10 years with poker. Now I'm lucking to get a few MTT and SnG a month.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
live twice a week. I would say 4 times a week online

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 6 days a week, if on some day I missed the game I try to play more the next day

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play everyday. I generally play when my wife is working. She is on a rotating shift so I play a couple days then don't play a couple days.

It's good for keeping a level head and not getting burnt out but its hard to put in the volume I desire without mass multi-tabling which I am not good at.

I would like to add some volume but I feel if I add some tables to my grind I will hurt my decision making. I usually play 4-6 tables and don't feel comfortable with more than that.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can,t play poker everyday. You need to make a break from the game sometimes and have a rest. This will help a lot and make your mind fresh.

AndreyMav78

AndreyMav78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently, I play poker every day. However, I can periodically take breaks for 1-2 weeks.