Do You Play Everyday?

pokergopher

pokergopher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wondering.... do you play poker every day?
I personally do not, but I'd like to. Even if its just a little free roll action. I miss out on some of it since I.m working during the day and weekends.

Yes, I do play just about every day I can. I'm a micro grinder and I try to play the freerolls on ACR when they are available. I take my profits and play some of the smaller buy in tournaments when I have a bankroll.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in most days, but I believe that everyone must have at least one day of rest. Obviously, in poker, only those who study and have a lot of success are successful, but I think it would be stressful and also exhausting for a person to play 7 days a week, so I believe that there must be a rest of 1 or 2 days a week for other things of poker

Poker_Player77

Poker_Player77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to. Unfortunately, lately I haven't had the time to get on much at all. It just doesn't seem worth jumping on for the half an hour or so I'd have to play. Then I'm sooo tired by the end of the day.

In a few weeks though, thankfully, I'll be able to go back to playing pretty much daily.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Early on when I first started playing I would play 7 days a week non stop play/play/play......

Now days I tend to play four to five days a week, it seems like a good balance.

Playing every day non stop year after year, would probably cause massive burn out at some point for me.

Ptiza

Ptiza

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My job doesn't allow me to play poker every day. Every day I can write a message to the forum during a break or on my day off.

T_Dawg

T_Dawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nearly every day for 12 years. The only break I took was when I was in the hospital for a week with a concussion.

carmenzu

carmenzu

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am playing poker again every day because it has improved my internet connection, but unfortunately, my internet provider is not reliable or stable

heeyjean

heeyjean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i do, but since i didn't have an reliable bankroll, sometimes i can't play because of this.

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

Because I don t work now, I play a lot, Because I like it

Q

qbvbsite

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on most days for at least a short 20-30 minute session on weekdays. Usually grind the micro cash games.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There

Yes i play everyday
Being MTT or freerolls or Zoom
Rgds

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yah Playful plays almost everyday3 -4 hrs. at a time, especially the ACR tournaments and freerolls sponsored by CC

K

kosorez1980

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello, yes I play every day, but it’s not enough in time because the main work takes a lot of time.

zlajazlaja2

zlajazlaja2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play every day, but now as I have less and less time it happens that I skip the other day ... but that's why I play all weekend because I'm free then :)

N

NameNoName

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!!! I usualy play poker when have time and motivation for it :)

K

killosaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play as much as I can. Freerolls on ACR and BCP mainly. Starting to play some $20 GTD tournaments with the winnings from the freerolls baby!

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the bot should work every day and bring money,lol

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost .....Most of time 6 days in 1 week...:)

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am playing so much recently... but i am trying to play at least 5 days a week...

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I have an obsession with poker sometimes I don't sleep at night and play freerolls. Every year this attraction intensifies.

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The freerolls really work on me, once I get on I just stay on there. Very addictive!

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been taking a hiatus from poker for the past few months. It is very easy to get into a rhythm of playing daily, online. It takes such little effort to play online.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

Yes, I do play poker everyday. I love the game and can't get enough.