Do you make note of your Opponents?

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, I always take notes on the weak players coming into the limper hand, and the good players as well.

carmenzu

carmenzu

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you pay attention to the people you're playing against? Like if you've played against them before do you notice that you're playing against them again or does it not make a difference to you?
Of course I take notes on my opponents, it is part of the advantages of playing online poker!

PauPau

PauPau

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
How to make notes on opponents and what notes you normally put?

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It makes all the difference how the opponent plays , I usually make notes with colors , where red is very dangerous and green is easy lol:D:);):cool::ninja:

nachopaulo

nachopaulo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
If you play a lot, several times a week, it is inevitable that opponents will repeat themselves at several of the tables you play. That said, do you take notes on opponents? And these notes help you beat these opponents? Because many players repeat the same play depending on the situation, so probably the notes will be accurate most of the time.

PauPau

PauPau

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
It makes all the difference how the opponent plays , I usually make notes with colors , where red is very dangerous and green is easy lol:D:);):cool::ninja:
Thanks for the answer, so its like a traffic light.

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't take notes, there are to many players. I remember some of them but not the style of play. I try to adapt for each table/ players

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My notes are so different and useless for the game because the notes are real names, where someone lives, I will note if they like my sports teams, if I played on a CC league team with them, if they are a ham, very few actual poker notes. I don't think players always play the same so I don't really think notes help for that.
But you can take notes on those who write in your topic DT. Then it will be possible to use in memoirs.
I don't take notes either.:) Useless, just a waste of time.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Yes, I am used to designating them for myself, but I rarely write a note.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes ofcourse im writing notes then i play not much tourneys
Bcs after notes i can better understand my opponent in the same situations and i have more simple decision

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

Once in a while I put a note on players that play awfully for me at least

Rgds

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I write very small notes, but not about everyone.

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online yes live only somethimes depends what tournament Im playing

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I'm playing, I take notes about the players. The next time I see this player at another table, I'll have a rough idea of how he plays and it will be easier for me to understand how to play with him. The more information you gather, the easier it will be for you to deal with the bodies of seyas later.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you pay attention to the people you're playing against? Like if you've played against them before do you notice that you're playing against them again or does it not make a difference to you?
Yes sure.
It's something extremely important, especially in sp, where you often find the same players.

stampide

stampide

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure its realy important! More information about your opponent - more profit

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, of course. Without studying the style of play of the opponent at the table of victory can not be. I usually teach them more or less in three or four hands. Then in my head I think of a strategy to counter them.

macthemax

macthemax

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BE
Chips
Yes ofcourse. I mostly give them a color. Red for a tight player, Green for one who plays a lot of hands and yellow for a so called fish.
Mostly I play cash games ( 0.01/0.02), and before I enter a table, I try to find those green and yellow players, because that is where the free money is.
But don't be surprised that you find a lot of those red players on those table too.

O

odonob

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should be a able to read an opponent within a few played hands, no need for notes really, good luck!

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hardly understand why I play microphones, but I write when I see a decent movement

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
No need to take notes i just see how they playing that moment on the table.