Do you live only from poker? Or do you have another goal in your life?

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello CardsChat players! I want to get to know you a little more, besides poker, do you have another goal? I would really like to make a living from poker, but I'm still far away, it requires a lot of study, dedication as you know. At the moment I am dedicating a lot of time to poker, and at the same time I am in a university degree!
If you need some study of strategies or whatever, I have a lot, talk to me privately.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello CardsChat players! I want to get to know you a little more, besides poker, do you have another goal? I would really like to make a living from poker, but I'm still far away, it requires a lot of study, dedication as you know. At the moment I am dedicating a lot of time to poker, and at the same time I am in a university degree!
Unfortunately, for now, the money I win is not enough for life. But I am aware of my prospects, I do not give up and continue to work day after day. Poker can certainly be a major source of income, but it's actually a hard day's work.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, this is not the main goal, but just a hobby.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I admire you, the only advice is don't stop and don't quit university.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In my case I am a teacher, however with poker it helps me to meet my monthly expenses, since my salary is not enough

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
sometimes you can win well and that's why it makes sense

Organize a Home Poker Game