Do you like to eat while you play?

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I get hungry, I eat anyway, but if I don't have to, I don't have to, I rarely snack because I can't concentrate.

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I eat all the time at the computer)))

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Either way I play poker for fun and most of the time I eating as my username states I'm a hungry lion that loves to eat too much. I like to eat chips and joke as if I want to eat your chip stacks hahahaha.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you play a lot of hours a day, you have to eat during the game, although I think this is not very good, because you can not concentrate completely on either food or poker. And also at school, I remember explaining that if you do something while eating, it is poorly digested, although .. we often watch TV during meals.:D

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Of course. Something light like a sandwich is my favorite during a session accompanied by a juice :)

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A light snack, such as tea with a sandwich.

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During a game I can't eat in a tournament. I prefer to eat during a break time

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess its a must when you play poker for 9 hours straight or even longer, haha.
anyway, cool questions guys, i think i will start a topic and ask how many of you breath when you play poker ))) how about toilet stuff? hmm catchy :D

just kidding, i know we all need to get done the weekly posting:)

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not used to it, but gum is always welcome. kkk

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to eat before I start playing because it allows me to better focus on the game. However I like to snack or drink vitamin C at the end of the game to regain strength and stimulate my brain.

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I eat all the day, and when I am on a tournament I will do the same, usually I play on my smartphone, It's more easy to eat something in the kitchen without lose the game action.

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't like to eat while I play I find is very distracting. I focus to much on the food and not enough on the poker lol.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely do not like to eat during the game.

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on my cell phone most of the time so eating while playing can get messy but I still do it lol.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
If you are one of those players who play for many hours in a row ... you have to eat ... in my personal case ... I play for many hours in a row for that reason I always prepare food before starting to play .. So that way in the tournaments breaks I only have to serve my food and keep playing ...!

P

pohewa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More often than not, I have to, since most of the tournaments I play are right around dinner time. I'd love them to be earlier though, I love to take the time to cook a proper meal.

12345djon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is necessary, you can not play hungry for several hours, even if you can make tea with a sandwich during the break.

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
actually, yes. I am always with my water cookies or what I find

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course always a french fries with a pepsi are my choice

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally not, I prepare breakfast or food in the 5 minutes of rest in tournaments or I order food but I do not usually enjoy it, in less than 10 minutes I already ate, I prefer to eat when I do not play to enjoy food:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you spend a lot of time in the game, then you can become fat)))

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not much I haven't done or couldn't do playing poker

I don't want to get into too much detail but yeah I can eat food while playing cards.I can paint a painting while playing cards. walking playing cards,d playing cards ,fishing playing cards, I've even played poker at a red light. Good luck on the table everyone and as always have fun. O play poker iny sleep beep beep