Do you have poker skill?

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Each player has his own way of playing. But not everyone has skills. I personally do believe i have skills on poker, i play in a way that no one can preduct what i have on my hands. Sometimes i play solid poker and sometimes wild game.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that we all have skill between 5 to 9 because 10 unfortunately there is no way anyone can because poker evolves every day and learning never ends

K

kevin772541

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play much better in live games than online im not a math player as much as an instinct player

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest with you and myself I would give myself a 5 outta 10. I'm not the smartest nor the most talented player. But the one thing that I do consistently that will always favor me is my strength in bankroll management. And I don't mean at the tables but in gambling in general. If I lose I have no problem sitting and waiting patiently to either win that money back responsibly or just save my money from work and deposit with no problem. No gamble-aholism over here. 🙂

M

malucado4545

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I still have little skill I'm coming back to play after 7 years off but I hope to pick up skill quickly

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have poker skill?

Try to tell about it.

Ranks it by 1-10 scale.

What results you achieved with its help?

How you plan to improve it?
Based on 45 years of experience, I'd say my patience level is a 10, my skill level in one game which I've worked to build my expertise in is probably a 9 or 10, my overall general poker skill level is probably an 8 or lower depending on the game.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
sometimes I feel like I'm a very strong player and I win a lot of tournaments sometimes I crash so fast and I think maybe I'm just a weak player

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Being able to control and evaluate yourself from the outside is an important skill for a poker player. First of all, this includes the ability not to show emotions at the key moments of your game. Self-control also includes resisting tilt. Reading your opponent is one of the most valuable qualities of professional players. In fact, ingenious devices are not needed here, but simply observation. You need to constantly improve the skills and ability of your game.

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Honestly, it's hard to assess your poker skills. A conditional assessment of my skill is given by the results of the game and the players at the table. According to the existing scale, I put 5 out of 10.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you have poker skill?

Try to tell about it.

Ranks it by 1-10 scale.

What results you achieved with its help?

How you plan to improve it?
My skills are about a 7 . My problem is I don't alays act on skill and just play by impulse. Needless to say I lose more often than I should.

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think you need a special skill, just that you like to play it and persevere

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At the beginning of the journey the bluff and a strong hand take you the good phase of the tournament with the skills of a professional victory and a certainty

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'm an entrecasa player, I don't plan on playing poker for a living, so I'd say I'm a bad poker player. Greetings

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I would prefer to always have the luck with me when i go in with a hand.
skill is mostly just ego but patience is virtue.