Do you have poker skill?

bosskms

bosskms

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have an amazing ability. Vomit my entire stack in less than 5 hands, go from top 5 to cash bubble and less than two blind orbits. I do it, I don't know if it's the damn tilt or just bad luck, but I do it often. ;c

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heh. I have a skill in poker. But it is very far from perfect. Therefore, to learn, to learn and to learn again.

CaSpeR851

CaSpeR851

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I have poker skill. I will rate myself an honest 6 out of 10.

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure I have skills but I'm not sure that these skills are great ))

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
ive won several tournements..so i think im ok....

passat1600

passat1600

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My poker skills allow me to take 140-150 places out of 200 players in tournaments ))) Something like this ...

Dutydog

Dutydog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I average at the math (I wish I was better), but I think I’m decent at the psychology - I can work out players’ styles pretty quickly. 3/10

UNE_Aces

UNE_Aces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can anyone learn to take control itself, how keep yourself cold minded whenever?

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have poker skill?

Try to tell about it.

Ranks it by 1-10 scale.

What results you achieved with its help?

How you plan to improve it?

Approximately my skills are from 1 to 10 = 5 points ... I am somewhere in the middle of this scale .. To improve the game I am actively reading books right now!:jd4::):jd4:

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Somewhere in between, I would say for myself, average poker player, not so bad, but not good enough.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I'm somewhere in the middle, that's why I get a 5 out of 10, I think I have to work on patience and inspiration.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel I have skill in poker although sometimes I do not win. It is a great game that I enjoy playing and hopefully, I win enough to make it worth my while.

Beatlebug

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I suppose, if it is considered a skill, mine would be "Patience" I have many times been on a dry run where every hand seems to have a Deuce in it 7/2, or A/2, etc I once made a remark to a dealer "have you got 30 Deuces in this deck? I seem to get one every hand" but I always say it with a smile on my face. Being card dead for long periods is annoying, but it happen's and you have to suffer it.
I used to go fishing when I was younger and spent many hours waiting on the riverside, for a bite, hoping to reel in a big one, Now I hope to reel in a Whale or Shark! (lol) :)

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to hope that I have a skill. But poker constantly shows that the skill is missing.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I think that if I must have skill, but it must be very little, I say it because there are occasions
in which I put my rivals in the hands and I hit them several times, and I hit their lanterns, and
I also get value out of my hands vs his middle hands, that happens but the truth
Very few times, I know that I have to develop that ability more over time, I trust that.

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well im thinking i have minimal poker skill because of the fact that i play pretty simple,you know just wait for a right hand.If i had to rank myself honestly from 0 to 10 ill say im a solid 3.5.

blackknives

blackknives

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
50/50 half skill, you have to have some after so many years of playing whether you know or not

sergui72

sergui72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My skills - I know combinations - I often play (experience) - I learn from my mistakes - I watch how others play - 7/10

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think I have some skill, say 45% and the rest is pure luck and a lot of fun.

D

DaHawk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If proof is in the pudding I just want to say I hate pudding. 5/10

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course I have poker skills. My honey pie tells me that every time we have fun together, we're doing it weekly : )

Thanks for listening!

..bluff..