Do you have poker skill?

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rarely play as I once did. Use to invest in educational material. I guess probably an above average player would be all I can say.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing poker for quite some time now and I can give myself a solid 5 out of 10.

C

Carlloss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have an amazing ability. Vomit my entire stack in less than 5 hands, go from top 5 to cash bubble and less than two blind orbits. I do it, I don't know if it's the damn tilt or just bad luck, but I do it often. :(

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My poker skills are between 8 or 9 points out of 10. My game is almost at its best. After almost 20 years playing I think I can already say that I am a very complete player.

LMB

LMB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All members

Hi, I'm Pharaoh Ramses 2 at the table and I think that everyone who plays poker has skill. The good thing here is to know the odds, chances, description of the body gestures; which are the ones that ultimately put the poker player to the test.:icon_fara

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I'm very skilled at poker and from 1 to 10 I rank 7.

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think my patience and perseverance. I’ve only been playing poker for a few years now and I don’t consider myself qualified. I have no major successes yet :(On my rank on a scale of 1-10 I think 4

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would rate myself about a 7, theirs always room for improvement. I belive in most situations that I have more experience and knowledge within many positions. I don't play everyday anymore, however I also believe that these breaks help my game a lot as well, when I choose a table and sit down I'm super excited and cannot wait to get some cards. When I played all the time it felt more like a job and wasn't nearly as much fun.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that's a tough question, if it's a scale where 1 is the starting player and pro's are 10 I'm a 5 :eek:

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Even after years of playing and some experience, I still would say 6 of 10.
There is still so much room to become better somehow.
But I improved definitely in the last years, this I can say.
I play in a slightly plus since years, but I still did not earn the millions so far, therefore there is still so much way to go....

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I would say between 6 and 7. Have to get a bigger bankroll together to compete at higher levels. Have to do more studying of the game.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only have 4/10 skill , 3/10 is good luck, 3/10 is bad luck.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If I have to evaluate my own skill I'd give myself an 8. Now, if I can only get my internet connection to a similar status all will be well in takinitSLEAZEE land. Does anyone have a program to hack luck? :s:

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe a 7 I would say. And yes trying to be a 10.

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even after years of playing and some experience, I still would say 6 of 10.
There is still so much room to become better somehow.
But I improved definitely in the last years, this I can say.
I play in a slightly plus since years, but I still did not earn the millions so far, therefore there is still so much way to go....

To win millions you must buy-in thousands, or if you have very big luck you can raise from $0,01 by sats. To buy-in $1k you must have $100k bankroll. To made $100k bankroll you must grind everyday as on work and have big luck also.
So - if you want to win $1m you must have not only skill, but VERY BIG LUCK also and this is the main requirement.
Summary: millions - it's a dream for all players, but only a few of us with VERY BIG LUCK achieve this, so don't worry about this and just have fun and maybe one day VERY BIG LUCK will smile on you too!

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think so, because I study, I also like to see other players that I consider to be good players, regularly on twtich.

RikiDean

RikiDean

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How skilled I Am

If you want to know how I use my skills,
I would love to show you across the felt.
R
:cool:
D

L

lhmove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
highly skilled at the beginning of my poker session and terribly unskilled at the end of it

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My poker skills are very limited. What little money I can earn, I soon lose. But I play inconsistently because I don't have time to study and focus on learning strategies.

W

whyfold that

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i beleave i do in tournyments but cash game i suck lol but if you cant get no one to fold it dot matter

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't always play well, but some skills have appeared over the years of playing poker

6\10