1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Do you have poker skill?

Try to tell about it.

Ranks it by 1-10 scale.

What results you achieved with its help?

How you plan to improve it?

Baldy86

Baldy86

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
i am pretty skilled yeah . not extremely so but i would give myself an honest 7 / 10

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
1 -I know the names of card suits and I hardly ever confuse combinations. Well, very rarely.:)

messats

messats

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
LC
Do you have poker skill?

Try to tell about it.

Ranks it by 1-10 scale.

What results you achieved with its help?

How you plan to improve it?

i think everyone has a certain level of poker skill, honing in on those skills is what makes exceptional players, to be a pro play you need to master the basics

NightStalker

NightStalker

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
BR
7/10 and improving.
I'm trying to make a good bankroll.
And in a near future, I will look for some poker courses.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Total posts
Awards
UA
Hi.
I think 99% of our community members have some poker skills. :D
But my skills are not enough for the results I am striving for. I have set myself certain goals by the end of this year, and I already understand that it will be very difficult to achieve the goal.
Good luck.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Total posts
Awards
UA
Hello.
It is difficult to evaluate yourself. But without a doubt I am progressing. I have much better results than last year. All this is thanks to our daily freerolls, which allow me to improve my skills and increase my bankroll.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Total posts
Hello. If I win, it's skill. If I lose, it's not skill's fault...it is the villain's.

D

daniel888

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
I will give myself 5/10, but I'm very unstable, sometimes I play well, sometimes I play very bad.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
For my limit, I play at a very high level! About 9 out of 10, but the more I play, the more I am convinced that everything is not clean in online poker!

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Total posts
Awards
For my limit, I play at a very high level! About 9 out of 10, but the more I play, the more I am convinced that everything is not clean in online poker!
So you won "about 9 out of 10" of you games? This is really high level!!!

K

kioge

Enthusiast
Total posts
I should have a score of 6/10. Recently I started zoom nl10, but the progress was not very smooth. I played almost 13,000 hands and still lost money. I continued to improve my skills.

R

Recreationalplayer

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
I think I have poker skill. I will rate myself an honest 6 out of 10.

Although I go on tilt in no time and lack composure and discipline to make the most of my skill.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Total posts
Hey
I can say about myself that today I play better than yesterday, but worse than tomorrow

Belpster

Belpster

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
I have an amazing ability to tell myself what not to do... like 'let's not go bust on this hand' and then I'm utterly surprised when I go and do it!!!

E

easy play

Enthusiast
Total posts
Yes. Ofcourse.
7 out of 10.
Lot of scope for improvement though.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Total posts
Awards
If I play poker at tournaments, then I already have skills, I just have to wait for my luck ...

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
I understand some basic strategy and some advanced concepts because I like watch videos on Youtube but this doesn't mean that I am a good player.
You may be the best player in the limits you play and be the biggest fish when you move up stakes. :)

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Total posts
7 out of 10. I play better than most and my profit schedule in most poker rooms is positive. But I don't have the good knowledge to play on a par with the high-limit regulars.