Do you have any ritual when playing?

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I say ritual I want to say preferences that do not have a logical sense but that you repeat every time (perhaps feeling that they make you earn more)
But I don't mean the type of cards (playing spades or clubs) but the context. For example, I like to play in the guest room. And if it is night I do it with all the lights turned off, so I only see the screen.
And you, do you have any rituals?

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i'm playing live game, i make sure to have my 'Lucky Charm' card protector with me. As for playing online, mobile turned to silence mode and turn on my music playlist which i specifically have this song 'I will survive' on the first song to play...lol
Call that superstition.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like rituals, superstitions. Fortunately, I have no ritual while playing.I think in the long run it will only make our own lives more difficult. Of course, I do not condemn those who employ it!

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t have rituals, in the game it all depends on your game, and the ritual is for superstitious people.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No

No, I really don't have any rituals at the tables.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most importantly, there were cigarettes at hand, and there everything depends on luck.

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't but it's interesting to watch poker tournaments and see so many players with their 'lucky' totems resting on top of their chip stack.

Pokersolomdp

Pokersolomdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I have no ritual playing poker, but always before playing smoke a cigarette, could be that my ritual ?? Gg:confused::confused:

DanielSpaan

DanielSpaan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I make coffee and smoke some weed. Just to stay focused and relaxed...
When it comes to a big prize pool, sometimes I pray ��

fickleberry

fickleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to relaxing music and play with some actual chips... I have one of those felt mousepads, so I can shuffle chips easily. My gf hates it when I do that, but it helps me to focus.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before each game session, I dance with a tambourine, like a shaman, and use spells. But, to be honest, the main thing is that you do not get sick and you have a good mood.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I don't have any rituals or routines that I do before I play. I guess the closest thing to a ritual that I do is make sure everyone is settled and in bed before I play so I won't be disturbed while I playing.

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Meditation
I'm trying to block all the thoughts that are going to come to mind. it helps me to be concentrated for a long time

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t have a ritual, I sometimes watch movies during the game, it helps to relieve tension

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know. On mood. Sometimes I turn on the music, sometimes I want concentration and silence. I don't have any rituals. I don't even try to do some kind of a cult or something more out of this game. For me, it's just a game.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When playing I don´t have any ritual at all..All depénds if I feel ok to start a session just turn on my laptop and that´s it.

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I put my wife and child to bed first, so that no one interferes with my play. Then I just sit down to play poker.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just making coffee and cigarettes ... I'm ready to play ...

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I have no ritual just play !!

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes) before the game, I ventilate the room and put a transparent glass of water on the table, thinking about good for a few minutes

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hahaha i always plug my playlist with my agitad songs...

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I play tournaments smoke and drink Coca Cola and light food like Apple or orange and listen to music