Do you have a Talisman for your games?

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not really, there's a bunch of cool stuff on my desk I mess with among the screens ect. Im always jamming out wit music and watching TV, My bro plays vid games but I don't so its cool having 6 tv screens,3 laptops, in our living room doin whatever all hooked up. Good luck and have fun crushing it :D

T

TomCj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Graven Image

If you carry a Talisman just for fun, that's ok

But if you actually believe that it has some power to help you,
it would then be classified as an Idol, as in paganism,
which is nothing but superstition

If you believe it has some Spirit attached to it that helps you to win,
then you have entered into witchcraft, vodo, or demon magic

The Hebrew scriptures (Bible) warn against these practices rather strongly,
so, I don't do it

Be careful what you believe in,
for "Satan walks about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour"

TC

romullostts

romullostts

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Não!
Eu não acredito muito nessas coisas então não.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't have any mascots, I don't need them just because I don't believe in such things. The only things a poker player really needs are patience and discipline.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
No, I don't have any talisman. I'm not superstitious. I rely only on myself and my luck :D

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hm, this is an interesting question!

I definitely don't have any talisman at the moment, but I might have had something similar once I started to play poker a couple years ago. Maybe I should come up with one, hmmm.

I'm not superstitious, not in the slightest, but I do believe in the power of thought and that we can attract events with it.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I do not have a talisman and I am not superstitous either. I would consider myself a rational guy :)

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My talisman is a good mood and music, and most importantly the desire to win.

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My talisman is listening to music, I tune into a Brazilian radio (antenna 1 fm) and try to concentrate... let's listen to music..

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I listen to music or watch my favourite streamer and i have a small chain with a golden dragon, sometimes it helps a little ;)

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I went to a fortune teller and bought a rabbit's foot. now I press the key on the mouse only with the foot - it works after that I won two tournaments....

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
No Rabbits Foot or Lucky 4 leaf Clovers for me, On line it is just me, my keyboard and mouse, In Live games however I do use a Card Protector, but it has nothing to do with luck, it is just there to do its job and protect my cards from being mucked by accident.
Some players believe it to be a Lucky Talisman for me but I only rely on Luck when I am all-in with someone and my tournament life is on the line.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

H

Holdem Tycoon

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live, my chip protector doubles as my lucky charm……now I know why I have no luck online, lol.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
no , i only play the cards that their are giving to me :)

DanS87

DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't have a mascot or anything like that when playing, but I do find I follow a ritual/routine and I feel out of sorts if I don't.

About 10 minutes before playing (as I usually play in the evenings) I'll make sure that I have said good night to my daughters, then I'll usually stick the kettle on, have a quick bathroom break and make a cup of coffee.

If I do anything vaguely different to this routine then, as mentioned, I don't find I can concentrate as I feel like I'm missing/forgetting something.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not believe in talismans, amulets, omens and superstitions. I am confident in my own skills and know my potential and opportunities, so I always rely only on myself.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't have a talisman for my games.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, Boys and Girls! I'm would to talk about the Talismans, that You take on the Game
in online or when You play in alive... Do You have or not the Talisman in the present time?
If Yes, how do You think: Talisman helping You in during Game?
For example, I use in the last time a pretty ceramic turtle with swaying head and small legs,
that I put near with monitor in the time of Game. I don't know exactly, she helping or not,
but I look on the my Talisman, I'm calm down and play more calmly and responsibility.
Share, Who wants, what kind do You have Talisman. May be We gather the very interesting
collection?!;):D

I do not believe in talismans for my games. I'm not superstitious. I don't believe in such things. I believe in skills and experience.

donmoore30

donmoore30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Coin Flip

When I get into situations where I feel like it's a coin flip to call or fold, I'll flip a golden dollar coin I keep in my desk and use that along with my instinct to make a decision. Talisman in a way....I think I've won more than I've lost doing this :D:D:D:D

A

ALLRUS79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A cup of hot espresso coffee on the table is my Talisman:)))

Alex.

A

airvikki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t have a talisman, I don’t know if it’s good or bad) But it’s very interesting to read the comments of who has it and what kind of objects they are.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't have talismans. I just sit down at the computer and play. Only I noticed one regularity, as soon as I put a glass of water on the table, the game immediately starts to deteriorate, there are no starting hands, I don’t hit the flop, when top pairs come they fold everything without a fight, and when there is garbage on my hands, then there is action on the board and I should have won but I folded, so I try not to take water with me at all.

Top 10 Games