S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
from seats 3 and 7 (at a 9 handed live table ) you can watch the other players look at their hole cards and the flop without being obvious about it . the betting action should be easy to follow as well . that does not make the seats lucky , but it might help with long term results .

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like seats 3 and 7 as someone mentioned it is easier to keep an eye on everyone. Similarly I don't like seats 1 and 9 as looking around the dealer to watch my opponent becomes annoying.

I don't think anyone here really believes the seat changes their luck, but I've met quite a few people who swear by certain seats!

GL at the tables! :D

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to be directly opposite the dealer. Had a really bad experience live once where I was 3rd or 4th seat to the right of the dealer and they continued to flip my hands over. Since then I try to sit wherever its easiest for the dealer to put my cards face down!

ahil5000

ahil5000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like seat 9 next to dealer, i think when i first started poker in i was scared people could see my cards (in live games) so in seat 9 i only had a player to the right of me. any how it became i seat i hope to draw have lots of luck there.:cool:

I'm always on the same position as when you play a lot of tables is not very convenient if all the time in different parts of the card will show

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no such a thing as a lucky seat, but there certainly is such a thing as the position.

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If theres a chip,
theres a chair,
I can play anywhere.

fly2tsky

fly2tsky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my fav is 6th or 7th one. In this spot I can see everyone's actions and I dont feel left out of the game.

Odysseus101

Odysseus101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sit wherever I can best see the other players, and maybe their hands too!

Just kidding, I'm not a peeker. But if someone isn't going to guard their hand, that's not my fault.

G

gkiss0719

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not lucky seat at the table.
Unfortunately this does not go! :D