Do You Ever Get Bored of Poker?

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is a lot of work and it should not be boring, because when we are bored we lose concentration, I turn on funny music or TV to distract a little.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The game of Poker has never bored me. The same, however, cannot be said of some of the people who play it. :rolleyes:

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is never poker it is my passion I always like to play live poker online with my friends in every way sometimes until I dream that I am a WSOP champion

costy1300

costy1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In conclusion yes, if I play more than 3-4 hours a day, but I like to play almost every day:D

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been there.
I put in $ 20, I managed to make $ 266, but I took the money because I needed to.

Today the dollar is expensive and I am using freerol to build the journey again

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never have gotten bored of poker, i love the game. But i do get frustrated some times and have to walk away for a bit

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only when I give my best in a tournament do I get to win the prizes after 5 hours of play and it turns out that they use a single hand to defeat me in a showdown. I am disappointed that the only possible hand to win was given to the opposite player, luckily or not, but if I am disappointed and I prefer not to play later for a few days until the bad impression has passed.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I used to have those days and the solution to that is very simple , take small breaks within the week(if you play everyday).

Nowadays whenever I play it's the happiest time for me no matter if I play a freeroll or a real money game :)

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
League?

I had been building my bankroll with patience and care, until I had to get all the money because I needed it. Now I have returned to freerolls but I don't feel the emotion I used to feel. The only game where I do is in the league. I guess in a way I get discouraged having to play three or four hours for $20.
And you, have you ever bored of the game?
You mention the league. what league are you referring to? Thanks

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bored Playing Poker

If you do too much of anything you will eventually get bored. That is human nature. If you are bored and continue to play you might get burned out.

Andrey FRIFIN

Andrey FRIFIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play poker for profit, of course you need to concentrate on the game, my attention is enough for 2-3 tables. When I play tournaments, which buy-in is big in relation to my bankroll, and I don’t get to the prizes, it’s a shame of course, but what can I do, I develop in poker, I hope poker will be my only way to earn money in the future)

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Well lately I have been really active. Been putting much effort to built a bankroll and I have spent a lot of hours. After some hours yeah I get a bit tired and I make some bad moves but bored of the game never .. I really like poker.

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive had sessions were I play four hours until I cant see straight and dont feel like playing anymore or am so tired that I have to take a break. But everyday with a fresh start I can happily play poker dont get bored of it that way.

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive had sessions were I play four hours until I cant see straight and dont feel like playing anymore or am so tired that I have to take a break. But everyday with a fresh start I can happily play poker dont get bored of it that way.

Not four hours but for hours in the above comment

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never boring...I LOVE to play poker........Just when conection is not good i don t play....:)

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
It is possible to get bored in poker like in everything else in life; but most of the time, if you are really bored playing poker, it could be a sign that you are not playing your best game. Where could you find the time to get bored if you are watching your opponents continuously regardless if you are in any given hand or not ? Getting tired is another thing; more acceptable when you haven't had enough sleep or didn't plan to play for so many hours etc..

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get bored sometimes playing hours on end but staying focused is part of the game. I wouldn't really call it getting bored of poker but I do occasionally take much needed breaks for a few days but its usually just to refocus or do something different.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I agree also that everything done over a long period of time causes stress.

dylangarcia3

dylangarcia3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this isn't boring it is addictive

Every single tournoument is a new experiences new players new knoledge,
the only thing that can be boring is playing with fictitional money!

magik9118

magik9118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SomeTimes yes i do Get bored or poker..!!then i go and play golf...!

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get bored of poker all the time. But when its cold out or my knee hurts I quickly come to my senses and start poker.

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not yet ! Actually I’m still get anxious playing...hahahahahaah

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NO

I do not think, a tournament was very long over there, the maximum I played was 10 hours and in the end there, due to the anxiety of closing the tournament I finished 4th, with a little more patience I would have reached the first prize.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
So many times I ve got bored of poker!A lotng period I had headache oh poker,had pain in the eyes,felt tired.....