Do you Bluff?

B

Brawo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bluff is poker skill, but it should be do smart, not very often because it is not proffessional.

V

velhasil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bluff? whats that? is it possible to do that at poker? :cool:

Himanshu

Himanshu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't stone cold bluff anywhere i can semi bluff at times but in general i dont bluff if i don't have any hope lol

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm bluffing of course,but not often,most often do not,while poker without the bluff to win a lot of hands

TimovieMan

TimovieMan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I bluff.

Too often for my own good in the micros, even.
I overestimate my fold equity. Or underestimate the others' call tendencies. Or both. :p

H

Halid68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i bluff normally i think all players sometimes bluff... But bluff in game is very different like bluff live at table... :)

J

Jalapano

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like to semi-bluff. Throw in a nice bet or reraise with a open ender or flush draw. I try to pick my spots good but you get your hand stuck in the cookie jar every once in a while. I do find I am more willing to bluff online then live.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play tournaments most so there is not a lot of space for bluffing. I mean you can bluff or bluff a lot but it's tournament. In some point, someone is gonna call your all-in or re raise you. You can bluff from certain position but i don't like to bluff that much when there is 8 more people on the table :)
I more often bluff when i'm playing live poker or some cash games(online).

N

num1dan1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very hard to bluff online i have found out over the years,very little late in game

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to, but when I found a weak opponent I do not miss the chance hehe :D

O

Oleg196

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm bluffing too often, for what I pay. When I get a successful bluff than money and moral satisfaction. Made to a conclusion: a good bluff is difficult, it is necessary to learn.

N

NicoSalazar7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online I bluff enough, as I look at weak opponents at throughout the tournament and almost always work, but I guess live must be very different, the sanctions more vivid than online, watching your opponents head are measured feel the pressure of not being eliminated and go to the house at 10 minutes

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everyone bluffs, some people just dont realize they were bluffing

S

seghill

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bluff online in the right position and when I am relatively sure others will fold - learning to bluff when I never did and do sometimes live.
Learning from watching wsop games with great commentaries

S

sir Pavel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluff is the part of poker. Sometimes we need to bluff.

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on the opponent and the board.Also I can do stupid bluffs when I am in tilt :(

kkong1122

kkong1122

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I only bluff, when i have enough chips.

almanik

almanik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of cause yes! Bluff is very important part of the poker. It can help you to win big stack without strong hand. But in the same time bluff can made you lose money or tournament in such moment when that is not nessesary. Good players knew when bluff is good and use it clever.

MaksAnonim

MaksAnonim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe bluffing is an integral part of the poker game. BUT BLUFFING IS ALWAYS DANGEROUS!

G

govno4

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is much easier to bluff online use and if it hits the right time can be a dangerous weapon

R

racorel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to bluff...and i think all players love to bluff...when you win with a bluff is the best filling can you have in poker

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I do bluff. I use it as part of my game whether it be picking up weakness reads on another player or putting pressure on someone with a small stack

DontAskWh

DontAskWh

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bluff sometimes even I make stupids bluffs , and I losse really a very big part of the stack.
I really working on bluffs , and I am trying to avoid stupids situations.
I think everyone is bluffing on poker sometimes , but they can make it better than me.
Thanks!

Hellvor

Hellvor

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As with most people, sure :)

My bluffs are usually terrible. I've noticed a pattern in my play which I am trying to stop, it's causing me to bust earlier and more often. For example, if I get dealt 2 decent cards and do not hit by the turn, I tend to tilt a bit and try to bluff my way out of the situation.. Which more often than not ends bad for me.