onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
me always bluffing, (im not GODZZ) :D so if im reraise u can make all-in move and im fold, or not, who knew! but anyway you can try some of us for sure be doubled :D goodluck to all who can bluff and use this skill

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Bluffing is part of the game in poker. Of course I bluff! It is a psycology parameter!

K

kimcayson

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I vluff when I know I can get away with it usually you can put a player on a hand and 9 out of 10 times you are right especiallt if you are playing with the same players for over an hour you usually know every move they are about to make after a while

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes but not very often, when I see the opportunity I do bluf. However, I am not good at all and it uses to goes really bad.

=/...

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wel you need sometimes to bluff,I like most when I have bad cards and I choose to bluff and winn a hand,if you wait juste monster hand you willl be short stake...

arbahool

arbahool

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah i bluff sometimes,but not too much,especcially not in early stages of tournament.

Olgert1992

Olgert1992

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For a bluff it is very important what limits you play on . On микро you will often call, on middle he will pass. It is important to find a the same moment what a rival believed that for you the best hand.

D

danntesvarna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only when I am sure my opponent will fold.

E

ELDONKOII

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont bluff as much online as i should because most times they always hit river , but live i think it is absolutely necessary ,you should be bluffing around 1/3 to keep them guessing about your game too

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They say you can only bluff a good player. A stubborn donkey will not fold.

J

julianocwb10

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well this is a very curious question, I bluff but when I think the player is showing weakness on the table, when I see that it comes from several hand missing! yes I Bluff

N

Nik990

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What kind of poker without bluffing ? )

MAdesG

MAdesG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sometimes bluff but just when I know the cards of the opponent and I will win but live is not the same I have to be careful

A

alexis8888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am an honest man so bluff very reluctantly))

S

sketchcomplex

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Very hard to tell sometimes on-line when someone is bluffing really.

The line between bullying for new cards and bluffing is hard to tell as well.

If anything I should try to bluff more.

BiliousBetil

BiliousBetil

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does a bear attack an academy award nominated actor in the woods? :D

Cheers!

Jguar

Jguar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to VERY RARELY bluff. When I find myself bluffing and chasing is when I end up losing large chunks of chips/cash very quickly. I have pounded that fact into my head...sometimes I catch myself doing it and have to stop. It's almost like an addiction lol...My bluffs usually start off with me chasing a decent hand also....

shomy21

shomy21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that bluffing is the big aspect of the game. If you want to win in this game you have to bluff a lot.

L

locha2013

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It`s even to risky online, I often tried to steal blinds and mostly even lost to one player with big blind. I noticed that I try to "bluff" more when I am late in tourney, I think I need the high blinds. It`s best to have a high stack so you needn`t bluff.
But with bad cards and when it`s not needed I only bluff when I don`t want to play a freeroll anymore.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bluff all the time. Its hard to play poker without doing so

S

ShoTyme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First know your opponent. You can't bluff a poor player. Second the bluff must make sense. I got a guy to fold KK yesterday to under cards because I told a story of hitting my turn flush. Finally never dry bluff. At least give yourself some outs; basically semi bluffs are the way to go.

Jguar

Jguar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exactly...that's why i don't understand when people say they bluff all the time...very poor strategy if you ask me, but to each his own i guess

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you're playing me, I never bluff. Just fold...