Not open for further replies.
malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As far as im concerned no one like to be kicked out of a tournament just because of the dumb playing of some players out there that pray to get the victory hand by the river(these players are called in the table dumbs or lucky ass)i will tell the truth i hate rivers because give to my fish a hope of beating me and to be sincerely honest it have happen some times to me.Like one time i was holding As ks and my pray was holding a pair of 3s i called him (these was in a real table in ultimatebet)so i see the flop it comes Ad 8h 8s he checks i raised big he called,the turn comes Qc i go all in and he called me and the river comes 3!!!!! and i losed my stack there, geez if u players dont call that a lucky ass then must be that the dealer was selled :evil: anyway i hope you players dont get rivered.If you got a story of how bad the river beat you tell it here by replying.

ATT.The Silencer

I believe in river because it kill me a lot of time, but I don´t understand how many player like you mention bet with those kind of board ( A 8 8) and just have 33 or any low than the ace and pay all in with that board. That is normal at the moment but it make me fell really angry.:fight:

M

mico595

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me this week has happened at least five times, but this is normal, so the game is interesting and charming, just keep going. If you do not stop or play.

rodrigo1972

rodrigo1972

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes when they make me win yes

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rivers exist. Yes. They are stronger than trees, at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Organize a Home Poker Game