Do you believe in Poker myths?

L

LosJay

Enthusiast
Do any poker myths appear in your game? For example "always coming 7" or "Brunson hand", that wins you the pot?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Awards
Do any poker myths appear in your game? For example "always coming 7" or "Brunson hand", that wins you the pot?

Hi.
Welcome to our community. :)
I have been playing poker for 11 years and I am convinced that myths, mascots, happy hands and so on do not exist. If you believe in this, then you probably do not have enough experience. But I believe that our free course will help every player. Try it for yourself.
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
One myth I believe in, only in cash games, NEVER play out of a rack, once u put chips in a rack, u leave...if not, u lose the rack.

S

Sagory

Enthusiast
No, not really. But it seems to make a difference how my mood is when sitting down at the table...

L

LosJay

Enthusiast
Hi.
Welcome to our community. :)
I have been playing poker for 11 years and I am convinced that myths, mascots, happy hands and so on do not exist. If you believe in this, then you probably do not have enough experience. But I believe that our free course will help every player. Try it for yourself.
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

It s a stupid thing when you believe in poker myths.

Of course I don't believe in myths. I just wanted to know if you have situations, where the 7 comes more often than it should be, for example. Or as a legend said "deuces never looses" (If you somehow made a cooler with 22). Was maybe a little bit wrong phrased by me.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Awards
The only ritual I follow every day is meditation. I know, and have already seen from my own experience, that without daily meditation I do not have enough patience and I do not have the results I expected.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
They are just superstitions of the game and old myths but none of that exists, but what does exist and is in your mind is having a favorite hand with which we almost always win and that is why we always play it.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
The only ritual that I follow every day is meditation. I know, and I have already seen from my own experience, that without daily meditation I don't have enough patience and I don't have the results I expected.

Excellent Lena I have tried to do it for a long time but it is not easy to learn to meditate, anything distracts us and we lose focus on breathing to be as calm as possible.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Awards
Myths by definition is something that doesn't exist, so my answer is "no".

You make or break your own destiny.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Awards
Alas, everything is ordinary for me and there are no repetitions or extraordinary incidents that have been noticed.

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Poker Myths

Hello, welcome to the forum.
I personally do not believe there is a poker myths or some stuff like that. I have been playing poker since 2011 and no there is nothing like this in the world of Poker.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Awards
Never looked at that way, Pretty much each hand is it's own entity, has its own story.

R

Recreationalplayer

Rock Star
Awards
I dont believe in them. but its fun to listen others talking about it.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Rock Star
Awards
mitos en el poker

Hi there. I don't believe in myths. But I do believe that there are hands in which I know I'm going to lose. eg. If there is a player at the table who has already beaten me several times, I know that when I have AA he will surely beat me 7-2. because the soft is prepared for that to eliminate players.

K

Kaothi

Rising Star
Sometimes during the day, one specific card seems to win every hand, whether I fold or play. For sure, I know it's only fortuity, so I don't chance the Way I play and amuse about the coincidence.

Rost

Rost

Rock Star
Awards
I think such myths exist only for those players who want to justify their own mistakes or lack of skill.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Awards
I do not believe in myths. I believe only in my own skills and I know that playing with junk leads to losses.