Do You Agree? In This Conclusion

Hackerosito

Hackerosito

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The regular players at the tables where you usually play are reading your hands and expect you to play them in a certain way. Your job from now on will be to know what they expect you to do and do the opposite. If you do that, you're going to be creating mistakes in your game and that's what will make you more profitable in your game.

Another point I think and I want to close is necessary if you want to progress, have a coach who is or has been a winner at the level where you want to succeed. The coach is a valuable tool especially when one is having a bad run (or is in an excellent) so as to receive professional help and separate what it is to play well between what it is to be running well or running bad. Beyond that, as a player you will be receiving very good concepts that will make us improve in the game and, in that way, also improve our profits. :top:

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As they say, it's easy to learn how to play poker, but it's difficult to achieve mastery in it. Becoming a poker master is an interesting and serious task.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even the best poker players have lost gaming sessions. Therefore, waiting for winnings every time you play is an error. The goal should be to play at the peak of the possibilities in each game session. If so, the victories themselves will come to you.

Hackerosito

Hackerosito

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As they say, it's easy to learn how to play poker, but it's difficult to achieve mastery in it. Becoming a poker master is an interesting and serious task.

Even the best poker players have lost gaming sessions. Therefore, waiting for winnings every time you play is an error. The goal should be to play at the peak of the possibilities in each game session. If so, the victories themselves will come to you.

Precisely friend, we agree that to have dominion and to go to the maximum requires of interest, not only experience of game, but dedication and study.. It is of players that complain of a platform of poker, in the background is an excuse for not to reflect that something was wrong, or maybe you played well but it is only the Variance that is also part of the game.

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I absolutely agree and support your reasoned arguments!

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I think more what you should do is avoid clashes with the other regulars and focus on the come-and-go players who barely know a thing about you.

I

izuher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing relatively recently, together with a friend. of course we play mediocre. But when we play a game twice, our results increase a lot, because we are these moments for each other personal trainers in poker. Try the same.

Hackerosito

Hackerosito

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I think more what you should do is avoid clashes with the other regulars and focus on the come-and-go players who barely know a thing about you.

Maybe you're right in a way, but this also applies when you frequent a table of the same level example Cash with $1 - $2 entry will always cross you with a player who played with him two days ago. The point is in evolving the game and being less known.
The same is true your point Madman. :beer:

Hackerosito

Hackerosito

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing relatively recently, together with a friend. of course we play mediocre. But when we play a game twice, our results increase a lot, because we are these moments for each other personal trainers in poker. Try the same.

Welcome to the passionate world Izuher.. I invite you to much study and videos, thus improving your game. We will not always have a friend nearby. :cool:

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Teacher is always good in our life))) as for poker it is good when there is someone who can tell you what are your mistakes.

bmw13

bmw13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to make more money is to play against new players... but what happens with those regular players that want to beat reagular players... they have it in blood to be the best...

Hackerosito

Hackerosito

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Teacher is always good in our life))) as for poker it is good when there is someone who can tell you what are your mistakes.

Excellent your opinion and it is SlavaUa, always in life we need a guide, even when we are having a good time! :ridinghor

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you want to defeat the dispersion - I wish you luck :)

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The regular players at the tables where you usually play are reading your hands and expect you to play them in a certain way. Your job from now on will be to know what they expect you to do and do the opposite. If you do that, you're going to be creating mistakes in your game and that's what will make you more profitable in your game.

Keep'em guessing always. IF they have a read on you then why wouldn't you mix it up?

Hackerosito

Hackerosito

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Keep'em guessing always. IF they have a read on you then why wouldn't you mix it up?

My game is not always the same, that's the detail, if I ever guess my game, it would not make sense. :7c4::7c4:villain :jh4::10h4: My
Flop :8d4::7d4::9s4:

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you're right in a way, but this also applies when you frequent a table of the same level example Cash with $1 - $2 entry will always cross you with a player who played with him two days ago. The point is in evolving the game and being less known.
The same is true your point Madman. :beer:
So exploit their playstyle, do they fold ot 3bets preflop often? Do they alwyas bet the river?

Bait or bluff your way around other regulars but don't take silly risks especially against good players or you will lose money.

J

jesus133

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but playing in a different way than you are accustomed can create deficiencies in your game, but also become less readable is a risky strategy

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I totally agree with you, if you want to grow up, you need to have a good teacher.

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm far from a regular. I play alone and without a coach. The results are bad.Coach gives a lot for an individual class and I miss it!!!Play the same can not be anyone-fact!

WOLF55555

WOLF55555

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Working with a coach really improves the game. The coach immediately notices and points out your mistakes. Helps to improve the game. Profit after working with the coach of course increases.

Hackerosito

Hackerosito

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Working with a coach really improves the game. The coach immediately notices and points out your mistakes. Helps to improve the game. Profit after working with the coach of course increases.

I totally agree with you, if you want to grow up, you need to have a good teacher.

In this we agree and be of advice to many players, I invite you to test it, you can even use the video tool of BOOM hands, and share it to your Coach, he will see how they played.
The details are very important (game position, bad bets, pre-flop, continuation bets) to mention an example.
Thank you WOLF55555 and wilpinsi for your comments.
:2in1:

A

Alexsunshine229

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Changing your play to counter what the opponent thinks you're doing is not a mistake.

kena3000

kena3000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree. Always will be good having someone who teachs you someting that you need to learn, and is no a good way that you change your strategies because of someone else in your table but... as he knows you, you can take it as an advantage as he will plays with the best of his range.

Sorry of my English