Do They Really Know How to Play?

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone has their own way of playing poker. You cannot guarantee that playing badly your opponent will not knock you out of the tournament thanks to luck, all you need is to try not to make mistakes yourself.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's the beauty of poker, when there are those who are willing to give all their money for the sake of entertainment.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ever play a game of poker and for a while it seems like these players know what they doing. But as the night goes on you have to wonder if they really are good or just rushing. Worse is someone who is killing the table, you meet them at the bar or soda machine or while smoking a cig. They start opening their mouths and you learn they are super donk and barely know basic poker strategy. DO YOU EDUCATE THEM OR DO YOU ENCOURAGE THIER BAD IDEAS?????
I don't jump in with my advice when I'm not asked. I listen more and approve when sensible things are said. Each player is worthy of respect and it is not our business to set him on the right path in our understanding)).

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you believe that a player doesn't know what he's doing but just keeps on winning, better not to say anything negative and/or encourage that player to continue playing that way because that type of success is not sustainable.